Thread: Just going to drop this here

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Just going to drop this here

Mods, I know this is the wrong location but I do not have privileges to post in g.d. yesterday my wife myself and our two boys lost our home to a fire and lost about 90% of everything we had. My wife set up a go fund me for our kids clothes. Anything you can help with is appreciated and don't feel like you have to. I hate being in this position but nonetheless I am. Thank you all here at m4carbine.net.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but elated nobody was hurt. Hopefully insurance will cover your loss. And hopefully no firearms were damaged. Best of luck.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Right now we are hold up at my in laws. There are two firearms unaccounted for that were neat the hot spot of the house, but due to all the blown in insulation they put out that was smoldering I haven't been able to recover them. It's surreal to walk through your house seeing all your possessions covered in black. Looking like it was due to someone at some point not using the a junction box to make a splice to another length of wire.