Thread: Ruger 10/22 w/ Tactical Solutions Barrel & Fajen Thumbhole Stock

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Ruger 10/22 w/ Tactical Solutions Barrel & Fajen Thumbhole Stock

Please click link below to see pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/158665.../shares/L897h7

Would prefer to sell both locally in the East TX (Tyler) area, but will ship if I can't sell locally first. Both are in excellent condition. Everything works as it should and they are both accurate. Too many things for me to list now.buy I will try and update later. Please EMAIL with any questions because I don't check my PMs.

Jpainter187@gmail.com

Ruger 10/22 - This is an older model receiver with the metal trigger guard and trigger pack. Has a Volquartzen target trigger (sear, hammer, shims...) installed and has had work done to the reset plunger so the take-up is smooth and not gritty feeling. I haven't weighed it but I would guess this trigger breaks at 3 - 3.5lbs. Bolt has been polished. Barrel is a Tactical Solutions threaded/fluted, in OD Greenl (suppressor not included). Glass is a Nikon BDC-150 scope with Leupold QD rings, Nikon sun shade and Butler Creek lens covers. Everything sits in a Fajen Legacy Series thumbhole stock (branded by Ruger), with a Magpul picatinny accessory rail mounted at the 3 o'clock position. Also includes a cheap-o UTG bipod, but it works. Includes one 10rnd Ruger magazine. Also added an extended mag release and did the bolt release mod so you can return the bolt to battery by just pulling back on the charging handle and letting go.

*The only thing worth of disclosing about this rifle is that one of the Leupold rings somehow lost the return spring that keeps the locking lever pulled up... so if you cant the rifle to the left the lever can move BUT THE RING DOES NOT LOOSEN. This is just something that has bugged me, but not to the point of me fixing, so I figured I would share. Overall the rifle is in great shape. I have put approx. 4,500 rounds through it and haven't had any feeding issues unless it was a bad mag. Had some ejection failures with certain subsonic rounds when shooting suppressed. CCI subs work every time but the Aguilla don't always cycle. This thing is accurate! I can hold out past the BDC rings on the scope and shoot out to 250 yards and still hit my mark. This is a great, silent prairie dog rifle!
    -- ($570) $530 for 10/22 or ($500) $460 without Scope/Leupold QD rings.

Ruger Mk III 22/45 - This is the 22/45 model that does not have removable 1911 grips. I am the only owner and have taken very good care of this fun little pistol. It started its life as a 5.5" Stainless Target model, then I swapped with the Tactical Solution thread/fluted OD Green Pac-Lite receiver. I added a fiber optic front sight, which includes a total of 3 different size green vials, and 3 red vials (NOTE: these extra vials are not shown). I also added a Volquartzen wide trigger, (has a threaded hole for an adjustment screw which I took out because I didn't like feeling it). I also did the magazine drop mod, so now the mags will drop freely from the magwell instead of needing to be pulled out by hand. Comes with the normal thread protector, but also a Tactical Solutions compensator. The TS holster shown has only been worn once, and I added some better hardware (screws and spaces) for a better fit of the pistol. Includes the original Ruger pad lock (I don't know why I have an FN cable lock in the picture), as well as two 10rnd Ruger mags, original manual, factory spent casing, hard case, original grooved trigger, and anything else that I still have for it. Suppressor not included. *I lost the original spring washer so the one being used now with the compensator is larger than normal. If centered properly it has the same outside diameter as the barrel/compensator. I have put less than 3,500 rounds through this barrel. It can be picky if using wide hollow point rounds because the feed ramp is sharp. Everything else has run perfectly. Has one little scuff on the textured part of the grip on the right side.

--SOLD for 22/45 with everything seen in pics (EXCEPT THE SUPPRESSOR, of course), or $320 without TS commentator and holster .

Will sell them both together with everything for $800. Prices don't include shipping. If you're in East TX I will meet you within 100 miles of Tyler.
    Last edited by streetrat; 12-23-17 at 16:10.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bump!

Local sale fell through so I'll ship them at the buyers expense. Email me with your FFLs zip code and I'll get you a quote.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Price drop!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bump. Parting the rifle out. Email me with offers!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bump!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bumpity