Thread: Mossberg M835 tactical/hunting complete setup, Surefire DSF, shells, accessories

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)

Mossberg M835 tactical/hunting complete setup, Surefire DSF, shells, accessories

I just finished this project, and I'm putting it up to test the waters for sale or for trade.

This started as an older (and better) Mossberg 835 with 24" turkey barrel with removable choke, and overbored for extremely tight groups. If you're not familiar with the M835, it can take any 12ga shotgun shell, even the 3.5". With an inexpensive adapter, it can even use the Aquila Mini Shells.
    I purchased (brand new) a Mossberg 18.5" security barrel, heat shield for heavy walled barrels, and Choate +2 magazine extension (4 1/4" in length) with spring and Delrin follower. An enhanced aluminum extended safety was also added, and included is a brand new SBE Precision aluminum follower. Finally, a brand new Surefire DSF 600 lumen forend is included, already mounted on an 835 action slide tube, meaning that it is quick and easy to swap between it and the wooden forend.
    Capacity is 7+1 with the extension, 5+1 without. Capacity is obviously reduced by 1 if you use longer shells.
    Comes with all ammo pictured, all boxes are full except for the left two, which are partially full.

This shotgun was fired with the original barrel, and functioned just fine. As it is an older shotgun, the receiver and turkey barrel do show signs of wear. It has NOT been fired with the new 18" barrel yet.
    This is an excellent setup that doubles as both a tactical shotgun, as well as a hunting shotgun.

I'm looking for around $515 for everything. I will also sell it without the Surefire forend.

As far as trades, offer what you have. I am willing to add cash for certain items.
    -Silencerco 5.56 and 7.62 suppressors
    -AR15 rifles, pistols, certain uppers
    -M&P VTAC, .45 Shield, or 9mm full-size, Pro, Core, etc
    -Trijicon ACOGs
    -Certain 1911s, especially Dan Wesson or a Colt M45A1; I'll add cash for sure!
    -Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, certain Commander 1911 holsters
    -7.62x51/.308 M80 NATO ammo, Federal Gold Medal Match
    -Lancer L7AWM 7.62 magazines (translucent)
    -Ruger Gunsite Scout
    -VZ58 (wood, not that ugly folder)
    -Maybe other semi auto rifles and handguns, offer away

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by masakari; 09-11-17 at 12:17.