Thread: Midwest Industries 15" SP MCX Handguard

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Midwest Industries 15" SP MCX Handguard

Whether you have a Sig MCX SBR, or MCX Pistol chances are you are going to be running a can on it.
    With the newest line of SP (suppressor) MCX handguards from Midwest Industries most cans will fit right inside and give you room for any and all accessories.

Coming soon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Industries View Post
    Whether you have a Sig MCX SBR, or MCX Pistol chances are you are going to be running a can on it.
    With the newest line of SP (suppressor) MCX handguards from Midwest Industries most cans will fit right inside and give you room for any and all accessories.

Coming soon!
    Looking good! Do you have the ID and weight of the 12" version yet? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLAGT View Post
    Looking good! Do you have the ID and weight of the 12" version yet? Thanks!
    The I.D of these is 1.700.
    95 or more percent of center fire rifle suppressors are 1.5 in diameter. We made them this size to make it work with those and still remain comfortable . We tried a larger diameter and it was way to bulky when you make the whole hand guard that size . Very large cans will have to use a shorter hand guard .
    thanks
    Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    95 or more percent of center fire rifle suppressors are 1.5 in diameter. We made them this size to make it work with those and still remain comfortable . We tried a larger diameter and it was way to bulky when you make the whole hand guard that size . Very large cans will have to use a shorter hand guard .
    thanks
    Troy
    MI
    Gotcha...I have a SiCo Hybrid that seems it would fit but I have a Q trash panda on the way that I wanted to run on my mcx but doesn't seem this would work at 1.75....so close lol

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Definitely buying one of these for my snake bite

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    are these available now?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sardo67 View Post
    are these available now?
    Yes sir

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Definitely buying one of these for my snake bite

And i did!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    yes i just got an email from you guys actually lol. working on setting up my dealer account with you guys to grab more stuff for some customers
    Last edited by sardo67; 02-09-18 at 19:44.

Feedback Score
    thanks
    Troy
    MI
    I see on your site you list these at 1.75 ID...did the final run yield a little more room? Do you think a trash panda listed at 1.75 would fit now?

Thanks.