Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone use Quadrails anymore?

Feedback Score
    I decided they were still cool after fighting with various roundish tubes. I welcome a wider flat bottom when shooting off the bench.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Does anyone use Quadrails anymore?

She's not very sexy, but I have no reason to ever change this setup. (It does sport a T1 now and I've ditched the stubby vert grip ) Never so much as a hiccup out of this workhorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jdgiii; 09-21-17 at 21:20.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just bought another Centurion C4 carbine cutout rail, so yep. I sure do times two.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I'm putting together an SBR that will have a KAC quad rail and FSB just to have something similar to what I had in my 11B days. Yeah, there's sexier handguards out there but it's more of a nostalgia thing than anything. And, as others have previously stated, they'll still do the job.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I just bought another Centurion C4 carbine cutout rail, so yep. I sure do times two.
    Probably my next rail purchase as well, especially since they have the cutout for Midlength gas systems. Get some pics up when you get it mounted!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post
    Probably my next rail purchase as well, especially since they have the cutout for Midlength gas systems. Get some pics up when you get it mounted!
    It's gonna look just like this but with FDE plastic and an SL stock. I'm cloning my own gun!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    It's gonna look just like this but with FDE plastic and an SL stock. I'm cloning my own gun!

That's a nice looking blaster you got there! You have me second guessing my decision to go with a RAS II on my carbine build. How does the C4 rail deal with heat? I read a review on Brownell's, that the C4 rails can get pretty hot, do you find that to be true?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Great looking gun, 17K. I have a similar setup in foliage green but with just a Moe handguard. Now you have me thinking of adding a C4 with some FG rail covers...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I see a lot of Centurions still, which was my choice 4 years ago when I went all in with them. I've considered changing and have installed and messed with a few KeyMods and MLOK's for friends. I'll likely try one and I'm sure it will be good to go but I kind of prefer the Centurions because most of my stuff has 14.5" pinned barrels. Time will tell but for now I'm just assessing and reading on the other systems. My next carbine will be a 16" and will mor than likely by MLOK, probably a Colt of some kind as I'm Coltless for several years.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    That's a nice looking blaster you got there! You have me second guessing my decision to go with a RAS II on my carbine build. How does the C4 rail deal with heat? I read a review on Brownell's, that the C4 rails can get pretty hot, do you find that to be true?
    It's no different than any other quad rail that I can tell. It handles heat a lot better than my KMR, but the KMR has very little surface area and is a lot closer to the barrel than the C4. I also don't use any VFG on the KMR. At any rate, high volume shooting is always done with at least one Mechanix glove on.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast