Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone use Quadrails anymore?

Feedback Score
    I put quads on all three of my builds. I only have one assembled so far with a 16" barrel -running a MI t-series 15". Good balance and weight. I would use them in the future.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Running DD Lite III rails on two BCM uppers. Love em.

Feedback Score
    I just recently replaced the Magpul MOE handguard with a Midwest Industries quad rail on my BCM midlength and will be doing the same on my Colt 6920. Hell I still like the simple FSB and delta ring setup, I consider myself old school Quad rails are going nowhere, many people prefer them over the fancy rails because they are more durable under hard use.
    Last edited by Glock9mm1990; 09-04-17 at 05:21.

Feedback Score
    Include me in the "still use them" contingent. They're definitely not the current flavor of the month. Likely won't be anytime soon either. But, I still like them. Durability is solid and I personally like the look. I'm also still a fan of traditional FSBs. So, switching over to M-LOK or KM is tougher if I want to retain the longer handguards.
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    Two of my three still wear quads...DD lite for the .308, and the proprietary on the LWRC. My Colt rocks the magpul moe bidness it came with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Carbine Centurion C4 on a 10.5 upper with FSB. Rock solid set up. I have a couple of keymods and an mlok. They all do their job. I would say you got a great deal on the Troy rail, it should serve you well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys/gals. I have never shot this gun/barrel for accuracy since it's always been iron sighted but I think once I get the rail I'll throw a scope on and test some better ammunition. I have heard good things about the (gasp) PSA CHF barrels I'll give it a try. This build may turn into a long(ish) range steel shooter and my Varmint gun can go back into its dedicated role (after proving its likes 55gr Varmint bullets way more then any match ammo last range session)

How the gun currently sits, subject to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I have 5 ARs, 1 with standard handguards, 2 with MLOK rails, and 2 with quadrails.
    The quadrail rifles both have DDM4 rails, and a nice benefit is that they resist heat very well; my MLOK ALG EMRV3 gets very hot, very quick, but the DDM4 stays cool. Plus, there are excellent rail cover options, and QD mounts are easy to get.
    Both types of rails have their place.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I'm getting ready to make another purchase and I'm going quadrail. I'm not carrying one all day and I've never had an issue with it. The extra weight doesn't bother me and I like the DD lite lll/m4 rail. If we still mount our optics and sights that way, it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a Troy middy Battlerail.....It works for me and I just added the Magpul ladder rail covers on areas not covered by a light or optic.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast