Dd lpk
    Strike industry's carbon fiber butt stock

Vltor upper
    Bsf Carbon fiber barrel
    Troy 15" carbon fiber handguard
    Troy low pro irons
    Mro or vortex 1x prism.
    Odin adjustable compensator.

Pricey yes. And i know troy is evil. Input?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Wrong forum section.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Dang it

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Haha they moved it for you. I don't see the point of that barrel given the offerings from CMMG, Faxon, and Ballistic Advantage. What BCG are you going to use?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post
    Haha they moved it for you. I don't see the point of that barrel given the offerings from CMMG, Faxon, and Ballistic Advantage. What BCG are you going to use?
    Faxon bolt. The barrel is the only one that has an accuracy guarantee

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The stock is actually a fortis

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    As far as an accuracy guarantee, what are you trying to accomplish with the build? How "accurate" does it need to be?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    As far as an accuracy guarantee, what are you trying to accomplish with the build? How "accurate" does it need to be?
    Enough to win. Some matches come down to .002"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Enough to win. Some matches come down to .002"

I'd argue that the shooter is probably 99.998% responsible for that 0.002", but if you have the money, knock yourself out. I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find a level of accuracy out of that barrel that is better than a Ballistic Advantage and therefore justification for double the price. I also actually don't see any accuracy guarantee on the BSF website, nor can I find it stated on the web elsewhere.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'd argue that the shooter is probably 99.998% responsible for that 0.002", but if you have the money, knock yourself out. I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find a level of accuracy out of that barrel that is better than a Ballistic Advantage and therefore justification for double the price. I also actually don't see any accuracy guarantee on the BSF website, nor can I find it stated on the web elsewhere.
    Its on their social media

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast