Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W M&P 2.0 Glock 19 sized pistol coming out

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Seeing as the program was clearly designed for the 320 I am guessing it lacked the numbers 320 on the slide. Not even kidding.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    How do you freaks drop mags with paddle releases without adjusting your grip too much?

Official Kremlin Transmission
    I have small hands and I don't have to adjust at all. Middle finger drop.

On topic, I am excited for this new M&P 2.0 Compact. I am a fan of Glock 19 size guns, and I despise the M&P Compact gen 1, which will now end up being their "Subcompact" version I'm guessing, but it could use a rework too. I am not concerned about the fact it's coming out now rather than earlier either, as long as it's reliable and accurate, I may grab one.
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 09-20-17 at 18:27.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I picked one up last night at a local store. The size is spot on for what I like in a carry pistol. It is soo close to the G19 that I can't notice a difference.

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, that will be this weekend, but I am sure it won't be much different then the 4.25 inch version. I will say that one thing that stood out to me was the barrel lockup. On my example the, the lockup is rock solid, so I hope all the accuracy issues of past are no longer an issue.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Two listings on GB are $425.00 plus $20 shipping and no CC fees. That's better than the LE price, although it doesn't come with three mags. Damn, I just bought a G17 Gen5 a couple weeks ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick07 View Post
    Two listings on GB are $425.00 plus $20 shipping and no CC fees. That's better than the LE price, although it doesn't come with three mags. Damn, I just bought a G17 Gen5 a couple weeks ago.
    I'm definitely going to have to pick one of these up, especially for that kind of money.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    MAC had issues with the one he just bought, seems like he has issues with every firearm he gets though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    MAC had issues with the one he just bought, seems like he has issues with every firearm he gets though.
    Ha, that's true. I don't really care for MAC's content any more, but I don't fault him for his honesty or apparent bad luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I've followed his advice and chosen not to make or break a gun choice based on his reviews alone.
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    If they're in stores my pre-order from Quantico should be shipping any day now....I hope.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Hmmm. Decisions decisions. I've been going back and forth now between the Gen 5 G19 or the 2.0 9c. I carry a Gen4 G19 most of the time but I also own a M&P 45 middy. Accuracy wise the 45 is much more so than the G19. The G19 is more comfortable to carry for me. Now that there is a G19 sized M&P 9mm I'm going back and forth between the two. At this point I'm leaning towards getting a 9c because of the ergo's. Everything will depend upon accuracy reports.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast