Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: S&W M&P 2.0 Glock 19 sized pistol coming out

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    For those of you looking for M&P compact 2.0 mags Quantico Tactical now has them in stock. I had some on preorder with them and they shipped today.

9mm (they have single mags and a 3 pack which is actually priced pretty good)

Magazine - MP9 M2.0 Compact at Quantico Tactical

Magazine - MP40 M2.0 Compact at Quantico Tactical

I'm guessing them will likely start showing up other places too.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I put the APEX DCAEK kit in mine with the aluminum trigger. OMG is it nice! I had 1200 rounds through it with the stock trigger and just put 500 rounds through it with the DCAEK. Stock trigger is nice but the DCAEK is just on another level.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Of course its not needed , but for those who want the most accurate barrel available for their 2.0 compact, Apex has just released their new semi drop in and gunsmith fit barrel for it. According to them an Apex properly fitted gunsmith fit barrel is capable of shooting as small as a 1-inch grouping at 25 yards. The barrel chambers are all within SAMMI spec dimensions. Tactical has also just came out with a jig that you can use to fit your own barrel.

https://apextactical.us13.list-manag...1&e=742562bfb9

https://store.apextactical.com/WebDi...Details/192716
    Last edited by Biggy; 11-21-17 at 17:59.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    For those who want the most accurate barrel available for their 2.0 compact, Apex has just released their new semi drop in and gunsmith fit barrel for it. According to them an Apex properly fitted gunsmith fit barrel is capable of shooting as small as a 1-inch grouping at 25 yards. Apex Tactical has also just came out with a jig that you can use to fit your own barrel.

https://apextactical.us13.list-manag...1&e=742562bfb9

https://store.apextactical.com/WebDi...Details/192716
    I saw that, looks very interesting. Not sure who would need one, mine is already very accurate with the stock barrel and DCAEK trigger. But I would love to try one!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I wanted to update this thread because there don't seem to be many extended-use reports. I have fired 2,000 rounds with absolutely zero problems, which I can't say about most of the pistols I have had. Everything is still stock, including the trigger, and I will keep it that way for now. I use an AIWB holster from Alphaconcealment to conceal carry this every day. I always have an undershirt on during this time of year, but time will tell if the aggressive grip texture is comfortable for concealed carry during warmer, non-undershirt, weather.

Pros:
    -The grip texture. It was a little irritating (literally) at first. Now, it is perfect for my hand.
    -The cocking serrations. I fend the rear fish scale to be unobtrusive and very grippy.
    -The price.

Cons:
    -The front cocking serrations are only good for a press check, nothing more. This is fine for me but might bother some people.
    -The rear sight has to be removed to completely disassemble the slide. I don't do this often, so it isn't a big issue. But, I would prefer an easier way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thinking about what to do with this one...

compact2.0.JPG
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Thinking about what to do with this one...

compact2.0.JPG

RMR/Apex Flat faced trigger?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526