Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W M&P 2.0 Glock 19 sized pistol coming out

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Yawn. Someone wake me when it does something my Glock 19(
    I'm somewhat in your camp here, but there is one thing my MP did incredibly better than my Glocks and that is not feel like crap in the hand and point naturally toward my target.

If the compact functions and doesn't exhibit accuracy issues it will sell well. Once the CORE comes to be it may give me pause between a G5MOS or a Compact CORE.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I'm somewhat in your camp here, but there is one thing my MP did incredibly better than my Glocks and that is not feel like crap in the hand and point naturally toward my target.

If the compact functions and doesn't exhibit accuracy issues it will sell well. Once the CORE comes to be it may give me pause between a G5MOS or a Compact CORE.
    Pretty much where I'm at, and agree with others HK needs to take notice. Until then I'll keep rocking my P-07's and USPc's. If I can get a decent price on the 2.0 compact I may try one out.
    Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I recently changed departments, and cannot carry my Glock 34 at my new one (no 9mm). I was searching for double stack 45's and the only one that felt remotely good in my hand was the M&P 2.0. I had refused to give the M&P line any attention until I picked that pistol up. It DOES point more naturally for me than my beloved Glocks, interestingly enough.

Anyways, I'd like to pick one of these up as the 2.0 line is very impressive and this size is just what I need.

Feedback Score
    Well, well... About my next "G19" sized striker fired and because I'm real disappointed with the Glock gen5 grip-cutout,
    I'll probably pick this M&P 2.0 Compact or I'll have to wait for the possible next Enhanced Caracal C model.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .XL View Post
    Well, well... About my next "G19" sized striker fired and because I'm real disappointed with the Glock gen5 grip-cutout,
    I'll probably pick this M&P 2.0 Compact or I'll have to wait for the possible next Enhanced Caracal C model.
    How does the grip-cutout affect you in any way?

Feedback Score
    Because my medium to large hand size, the grip cutout made the G19 Gen5 feel too short for my hand, I don't like the way it feels holding the pistol, while the G17 Gen5 it's a perfect fit for me even with the grip cutout being there. I have to admit that I haven't even fired a Gen5, just holding the new ones. I'm more than happy with previous generations G17's, So my next new compact sized striker fired pistol must pass my 100% look and comfortable feel requirements.
    Last edited by .XL; 09-12-17 at 08:23.

Feedback Score
    Gotcha. I was expecting not to like the flared magwell, as I much dislike wider base plates. However, it passed my test.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

TAZ as a longtime CORE owner, can you advise if you've seen it posted somewhere that S&W will offer the new model as a CORE variant?

Feedback Score
    Nice to see another non-glock option to anger glockers with at the range and innerwebs. I always get a kick when some glock owner remarks "your funeral" or "nice range toy" to folks that own other brands.

Problem with me is like the 10c there's just no use for a 19 sized striker in my safe. I'll stick to my two unproven range toys, the Shield and P-01.
    The Jeep is Family

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ritepath View Post
    Nice to see another non-glock option to anger glockers with at the range and innerwebs. I always get a kick when some glock owner remarks "your funeral" or "nice range toy" to folks that own other brands.

Problem with me is like the 10c there's just no use for a 19 sized striker in my safe. I'll stick to my two unproven range toys, the Shield and P-01.
    At least you admit that they're range toys.

Official Kremlin Transmission

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast