Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooting ergonomics with thin gloves

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    My patrol gloves are the SKD PIGs. I can search, cuff, find small things in pockets and shoot with them on. I can also use my iPhone and in car tablet while they are on. The PIGs are one of the few gloves I can actually pick up a dime with while wearing.
    I've posted this before when someone in LE talks about gloves:

They are germ receptacles IMHO. Please make sure you wash them, as hot as you can, after you have contact with anyone sketchy, and for goodness sake, never take them off using the old, 'grab a finger in my teeth and pull' method.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think Bill Rogers is one of the most innovative guys around, as well as a helluva shooter and instructor.

So when I saw these on his site, I thought I'd give them a go.

https://www.rogersshootingschool.com...gersgloves.php

I really like them. I shot all summer with them, only rinsing them out and letting them air dry.

Generally I don't shoot with gloves on unless weather dictates, and then I prefer to wear light contact gloves. When it gets cold enough I wear them under under shells, or shooting mittens if I'm going to be out for a long time. These Rogers may be good for that, I haven't checked them with my outer shells.

Keep your wrists and the back of your hand warm and your fingers can last a while in the cold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123