G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting ergonomics with thin gloves

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've never been a fan of shooting with gloves until I started using mechanix covert 5mm gloves. I also shoot better without gloves but now after using these gloves I haven't noticed too much of a difference. http://www.mechanix.com/tactical/the...hooting-gloves

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A lot of good insights.

I do a lot of different shooting. Meaning, I shot tactical, I shoot big bore bolt action, and also shotgun (skeet). One skeet instructor advised golf gloves, and wow. They work well. You just get a strange look at the pro shop when you ask for a right and left hand glove.

I want to try the Pig FDT and Camelback to compare. Good insights.

Feedback Score
    These are all great suggestions. If ergonomics and trigger control can be had while wearing gloves, one can theoretically have better grip and also protection. Glove tech is advancing like everything else. Thanks for all the input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I always wear gloves for shooting, especially in all-day courses. I'm fine with PIGs, Mechanixwear, and my preferred gloves...Roeck riding gloves (horse). A few years ago I had an instructor comment on wearing gloves in his courses (Jeff Gonzales). I listened to a lot of what he had to say over that three day course, but not that.

Feedback Score
    I've used cycling gloves on occasion, being that I most likely won't have gloves if an acute situation ever developed, I tend to shy away from using them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12