Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have time with the APX?

Feedback Score

Anyone have time with the APX?

I was recently at the local shop casually browsing for a new pistol. I went with the intent to come home with a CZ p10, but there were none to be seen. I also handled the VP9, PPQ, M&P 2, and a P320.

I picked up alrh APX more out of curiosity than anything. But something about it just felt...right.

There doesn't seem to be a lot out there about them since they were actually released, though. I know people hate the look of the slide, but I didn't think it looked so bad in person.

Anyone have time with one?
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I carry an apx 16 hours a day. Trigger is great. Accuracy is great (i bought the beretta FO) and the grip is the best i have felt. I have had it since blue label release (march 2017) and have probably 2k rnds through. I highly recommend. Yes i know in my picture there is a hole under the handle.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    I carry an apx 16 hours a day. Trigger is great. Accuracy is great (i bought the beretta FO) and the grip is the best i have felt. I have had it since blue label release (march 2017) and have probably 2k rnds through. I highly recommend. Yes i know in my picture there is a hole under the handle.

When carrying, is that duty style or concealed? I know it's a duty sized pistol, but it would be interesting to know if its concealable. It's not a requirement for me, (I have an FNS-9 and still plan on a CZ P-01 some day), but it would be nice to know if can be carried that way easily.

My biggest concern is aftermarket support. I seem to have a habit of buying pistols that don't get much support, and it makes holsters and such a pain in the ass.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    When carrying, is that duty style or concealed? I know it's a duty sized pistol, but it would be interesting to know if its concealable. It's not a requirement for me, (I have an FNS-9 and still plan on a CZ P-01 some day), but it would be nice to know if can be carried that way easily.

My biggest concern is aftermarket support. I seem to have a habit of buying pistols that don't get much support, and it makes holsters and such a pain in the ass.
    I carry duty style. There is a bunch of parts and pieces for it on berettas site. Apex is coming out with a trigger shoe for it also

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I fired one during an industry event, side by side with a Glock table. I run a VP9T. I would consider it for another range gun. Good grip, liked the sights, slide serrations didn't affect me either way.

Feedback Score
    It's still the sleeper in the poly-striker realm, but that is changing, buy it.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Nice.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Is that one of their 21 rnd mags?

Feedback Score
    Yeah I've been running them pretty hard and no probs, really like the basepads and the way they fit, I need at least 10.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast