Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lary V. And Ken H. 1911 2 day operator class

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Lary V. And Ken H. 1911 2 day operator class

I took this class this weekend. The only thing I can say is amazing. Both of them are great instructors but together they are even better. Truly a class of a lifetime. Thank you to both. Vladimir

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Don't be a tease!!

Share some nuggets with us. I would have loved to have attended that class. Can you tell us a few things you learned that surprised and/or fascinated you?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    i was supposed to be in it, heard it was an epic class.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I guess the biggest nugget for me is truly understand the wobble zone.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I would have loved to have attended that class.
    While you still have many more opportunities to train with Mr. Vickers, your chance of training with Ken Hackathorn is very slim. I've heard he's winding down his long career. Another student from this class wrote in another forum that Ken stated again that he is approaching retirement time.

I offered you many chances to train with Ken in GA but you kept passing it up. If I can convince him to come out of retirement for one more class, I'll let you know. We had a great one this year, may have been the best ever from Ken. One day we shot full size pistols and the next day we shot back up guns and guns that people actually carried. Myself, a friend and another moderator, we shot our J frames.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I know, I know. Life has frequently conspired against me in the past.

I'm currently putting together a new group of minions, and they require frequent feeding and attention. Global domination takes time, unfortunately.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    By my recollection Ken said that this was his last class. He moved in a middle of nowhere and just wants to chill. Said the closest airport is 3 hours a way.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Definitely another great class. I believe Ken said he will still do classes here and there but, for the most part he is done and most likely the last LAV/Ken class. It was my first time meeting Ken and what a great guy - just chatting with him on the breaks was a pleasure. My girlfriend and I shot next to James Yeager, who attended the class as a student and James was really cool. He videoed the class, so check his youtube channel for video.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretz Tactical Inc View Post
    Definitely another great class. I believe Ken said he will still do classes here and there but, for the most part he is done and most likely the last LAV/Ken class. It was my first time meeting Ken and what a great guy - just chatting with him on the breaks was a pleasure. My girlfriend and I shot next to James Yeager, who attended the class as a student and James was really cool. He videoed the class, so check his youtube channel for video.
    Hey brother this is Vlad. it was pleasure meting you. I plan to come up to check your place out.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911vm View Post
    Hey brother this is Vlad. it was pleasure meting you. I plan to come up to check your place out.
    Hey Vlad! Good meeting you also. Sounds good, looking forward to it. I want to make it out to some of your matches when time permits as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast