Thread: Lot of Five Ruger Mini-14 Magazines - Three Are Factory 20 Rounders

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Lot of Five Ruger Mini-14 Magazines - Three Are Factory 20 Rounders

I have for sale a lot of five Ruger Mini-14 223 Caliber magazines. I recently sold my Mini-14, and have no more use for them. Three of these magazines are factory Ruger 20 rounders, one appears to be a Pro Mag 30 rounder, and the last one appears to be a nickel plated Pro Mag 10 rounder. One of the Ruger factory 20 rounders is marked "Restricted Law Enforcement Only".

They are all in very good condition as pictured. There are no markings on the two aftermarket magazines.

Factory MSRP on Ruger 20 rounders is $39.95 per magazine. I've priced these to move at $85.00 shipped and fully insured only to where they are legal to own in the lower 48 United States. I'll go ahead and exclude any sales to California, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, Colorado, Hawaii, Chicago, and Washington DC.

I'll accept payment by United States Postal money order or DISCREET Pay Pal. If paying by Pay Pal add 4% if paying by "goods and services". There is no fee if payed by Pay Pal "friends and family" gift.

I'll ship by either Priority Mail flat rate, or by Fed Ex ground the next business day after payment is received.

Of course the first unconditional "I'll take it" by time stamp posted in this thread or by private message/e-mail will own them. If you have any questions please contact me by Private Message for the quickest response.

Link to picture album here ---> http://imgur.com/a/Bpd06

Mini-14 Magazines Sold Pending Funds On Another Forum
    Last edited by RazorBurn; 09-12-17 at 23:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?