Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got the itch to buy a new muzzle device.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    I've been a big fan of the Precision Armament AFAB.

https://precisionarmament.com/produc...r-compensator/
    I second that.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHelix View Post
    I also like the Black River Tactical Covert Comp, though it's more of a "linear comp". Knocks the blast down, though.
    I also like the BRT Covert Comp, it directs the muzzle blast downrange extremely well and it's a decent flash hider. It is not much of a recoil reducer though.

Andy

Feedback Score
    The A2X does well on my 14.5" BCM ELW. My son-in-law has the BCM comp, tough to stand too near.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Please give our 6315 a look.
    Duffy is too humble to slap his link and pic up, but I will. I have never used or handled the product for anyone wondering, so I can't answer any questions.

http://forwardcontrolsdesign.com/6315_p_76.html

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you Stick!

In the original post, I had more write up and posted a video, but I removed it today, I don't want to wear out my welcome with the mods, nor be seen as taking advantage of the leeway they graciously give me. If anyone wants to see the A2 and 6315 comparison video, I'll post it again
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOnFire40 View Post
    I just ordered the VG6 Epsilon 556 today.
    I don't think you will be disappointed, it's very effective.

Feedback Score
    I've been using the Ares Armor EFFIN-A Compensator on my primary rifle for a few years with no complaints. I was looking at getting a couple more for my other builds but I paid $39 for the original when it was on sale, now they are going for $99.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12