Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VG6 Epsilon 556

Feedback Score
    Well I just ordered one for my Trooper, you guys are hell on my wallet.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    Well I just ordered one for my Trooper, you guys are hell on my wallet.
    That's sounds right. I'm so looking forward to getting my this Friday and range here we come.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My son has an Epsilon on one of his ARs. I've shot it and it works great. The blast is very disruptive to anyone shooting next to you. The blast shield takes care of that problem quite nicely.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I have one on my AK. Tames the recoil down significantly better than the slant brake. I'd get another one for my next AR build.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys for all the information.

Feedback Score
    Its ordered still waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait to put some rounds downrange with it and bust some hogs.

Feedback Score
    My VG6 arrived Wednesday and I had it installed yesterday. I'm looking forward to a range trip and then work on the hogs and coyotes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOnFire40 View Post
    My VG6 arrived Wednesday and I had it installed yesterday. I'm looking forward to a range trip and then work on the hogs and coyotes.
    I liked mine so much I ordered a second one to replace an A2X on my BCM 14.5.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12