Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first HK

Feedback Score

My first HK

I picked this up yesterday, and took it shooting this morning. Wow. It's a great shooting gun.

Now, I want to save up for the P30 Compact....these HK's are pretty nice.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    Looks nice!

The VP9 is still high on my list. I still kick myself for giving up my go-to USP-C years ago.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Nice - I love my VP9 and would like to get one of these at some point. I'm anxious to see it with the 13 round mag that is supposed to be coming out - should be the perfect length grip for me to get a full grip on.

Feedback Score
    Much mo' better choices in the H&K lineup than VP(sk) series.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RND View Post
    Much mo' better choices in the H&K lineup than VP(sk) series.
    Wow, that's quite the statement. For what application would you suggest "mo' better" choices. Maybe an HK45 Tactical for concealed carry?

I imagine the OP purchased this pistol for concealed carry in mind, and if so he made a fine choice.

Feedback Score
    Excellent choice. Best striker-fired pistol on the market.
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've had two USP Tactical .45's both with the intent of getting a can that I never got, so I sold them. Good guns, but after shooting a CZ-97B, I knew I found the .45 I wanted to keep. I think HK reached its pinnacle with the P7, and P9, but I am old school. The newer guns, USP series, P-30, etc are all excellent as well, just not my preference.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Wow, that's quite the statement. For what application would you suggest "mo' better" choices. Maybe an HK45 Tactical for concealed carry?

I imagine the OP purchased this pistol for concealed carry in mind, and if so he made a fine choice.
    To answer your question, only if it has suppressor-height sights.

Feedback Score
    Although they make excellent products, HK corporate staff has been infiltrated by the libtards, and some f'ed-in-the-head individuals.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ckler-and-koch

Heckler & Koch, the German weapons manufacturer whose guns are estimated to have killed more than 2 million people since the company was founded in 1949, has quietly adopted the most ethical sales policy of any gunmaker in the world.

The company has pledged no longer to sell arms into warzones or to countries that violate corruption and democracy standards, including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, or any African countries.

Though never officially announced, the new strategy was included in Heckler & Koch’s latest yearly financial report, and confirmed at an annual general meeting in August. A spokesman said that the firm had “withdrawn from the crisis regions of this world”.
    “This is a company that had one of the most terrible reputations – in all the podium discussions I’ve done in the last few years, the other arms companies used to say, ‘We’re not like Heckler & Koch, we’re morally better.’ Now Heckler & Koch has come along and said, ‘We’re not delivering to the Middle East anymore’. It’ll be interesting to see what happens now.”
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Although they make excellent products, HK corporate staff has been infiltrated by the libtards, and some f'ed-in-the-head individuals.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ckler-and-koch
    Not seeing how this is any different than US companies not selling to California or NY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast