Thread: Colt 14.5" SOCOM M4A1 "Block 1" factory upper with KAC RAS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Colt 14.5" SOCOM M4A1 "Block 1" factory upper with KAC RAS

Colt factory SOCOM complete upper with 14.5" pinned legal SOCOM heavy barrel, offered new, for sale. This is a perfect, factory made "legal" SOCOM M4A1 Block 1 upper

Complete with M4 RAS handrail with 3 KAC ribbed covers, Colt heavy profile SOCOM barrel, Matech branded rear BUIS and genuine Colt complete BCG. Still heavy with Colt factory oil, not shot since factory testing. This is a new factory upper, taken from a full Colt LE6920SOCOM rifle. The only thing removed was the full lower. There was nothing assembled, removed* or added after the upper left the factory. Yes, bolt, carrier and upper receiver all have Colt markings.

barrel is pinned and welded by Colt, overall barrel length is LEGAL at 16.1. A couple of surface scratches, which, if you buy new Colt, you know are common.

Add a vertical grip, and you have a 100% Block 1 upper. Just pick your favorite Block 1 optic, and you are GTG.

Me and a couple family members build military clones and specialty rifle uppers for friends and family. Mostly short-barreled rifle uppers and longer range SPRs. We stay out of the mainstream AR builds. We look for quality. This was a special purchase from a Colt distributor, and it came almost clone perfect, and factory build and factory pinned. We lucked out, and you can share in our luck. . We are not in-business, but it seems like it. No FFL, so I stick to upper builds. Occasionally, I sell a lower or a pistol from my personal collection, but I do not buy regulated items for resale, and our clone builds are everything except the lower.

$935 shipped

*I have a few of these. The first rifles came with Troy rails, so we removed those and replaced with P&S Products rails (same as KAC, both produced rails for the military). So, now the M4 RAS is P&S with KAC branded ribbed covers. I can replace with a KAC RAS if you prefer, for an additional $100. I can also add a vertical grip, and add a smaller ribbed rail on the bottom for an additional $20 for P&S or $30 for KAC (same vertical forward grip, just whose brand is on it)

Also -- almost forgot. I had a few requests to replace the BCG with a more modern, Melonite coated carrier and bolt. I can do that at no additional charge. I can swap out the carrier only, and keep the Colt bolt, or swap-out the entire BCG for a military contract Melonited carrier or BCG. Melonite is the same as Nitride. You get the same quality materials, like 8620 steel carrier and grade 8 hardware, and 9310 or Carpenter steel bolt, but with a durable coating that does not scratch like phosphated steel, and has natural lubricity. Your choice.

Payment: USPS MO, or PayPal with G&S. Take 2.5% discount for using USPS MO. I am still finding my way around the site and the Web tools.

IMG_0631.jpgIMG_0550.JPGIMG_0551.JPGPic22.jpgPic25.jpg
    Last edited by longshot2000; 10-22-17 at 09:38.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    bumpster