Thread: Need help: unused suppressor

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Need help: unused suppressor

I have an AAC SPR/M4 laying around that hasn't seen a round through it for about two years. It sits there... not doing anything, and I want to have it do something besides collect dust. I have a 12.5" SBR that I can throw it on, but that would require a new rail, or I can build a new upper for around $650 specifically for that can, but that seems like a waste, and I can do a multitude of other things with it, but its reflex design limits my choices.

Looking back, I should have purchased a specwar instead of this can, but it is quiet (for 5.56) and it is low blowback. Besides that, it is heavy, long, and limits barrel/handguard choices since it covers an unknown number of inches on a barrel (I know I can fit up to a 9.7" handguard on a 12.5" barrel, but for some reason, I can fit a 11.9" on a 14.5" bbl), so gettign everything ahead of time is a no-go.

Help me choose to do something with a dust collecting SPR/M4. That doesn't include selling it unless someone here really wants it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Heck, I run mine on my 18" SPR. Thing fires off a bipod most days and so the weight and length is irrelevant. It may not be the fastest and lightest thing out there, but it only made the rifle it's on even more accurate. Sub-MOA all day out to 300 yards (the longest range I can shoot here) with the ammo I feed it, and for my spotter it sounds like a damned pellet gun firing.
    Last edited by _Stormin_; 09-25-17 at 18:56.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...