Thread: Like new Knights Armament SR25 ACC MLOK Upper Receiver group

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

Like new Knights Armament SR25 ACC MLOK Upper Receiver group

I have an excellent condition SR25 ACC MLOK Complete Upper Receiver group for sale. It has exactly 62 rounds of Magtech/CBC Brass case new production m80 ammo through it. It comes with the BCG and CH, and new unused Mlok rail section and new unused rail covers. Will also come with test target. 5 round 1.1 inch group. I am the original owner and it is in perfect shape with no damage. This is a 3rd SR25 for me and I just cant justify it. This is a very rare opportunity to buy a SR-25 upper by itself. I am only selling this as I am trying to fund a AIAX Bolt Rifle. No iron sights are included. I removed them and took the price down. The QDC flash hider is also the newest gen with extra port and came factory on this rifle. I purchased this direct from Lawmans this year.

Updated.. $2,625.00 Shipped. Firm. Insurance on buyers dime. You must purchase insurance. No trades. I will only accept paypal or certified funds, USPS MO's. Checks will have to clear my end before shipping. No exceptions.

Last edited by Jwknutson17; 10-10-17 at 07:36.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Price drop. One and only. Price is very firm.
    Philippians 4:13