this is an earlier generation Kobra that I recently purchased because I love these guns. I sold all my .45 1911s several years ago when I had my shoulder replaced because the recoil hurt, and I went down to all 9mm handguns. At the time ed brown wasn't making 9mm 1911s. I bought this one recently because I thought I could get back into it, but the recoil still bothers me some. What I didn't know is I can now get an actual 9mm Kobra. I am going to go that route, so this goes back up for sale

This is an earlier generation stainless Kobra (4 digit serial number). It is 5" government length, but has the Bobtail. It also has the "naked slide" (which I prefer) so no "Kobra" or "ed brown" on the side

It has night sights that still have life left in them. As I said, I'm the second owner, but the gun is well cared for and not shot a lot

For pictures, please email me PM a cell phone or email

I would like $2000 FTF in NoVA, preferably at Elite Shooting. For those that know these guns, the base price to start a build...base price....is $2700

It will come with the ed brown bag, and 9 total magazines (1 Brown, 2 Wilson 10 rounders, 1 Wilson ETM, 2 standard Wilson, and 3 chip McCormick match with no basepad for use with the Bobtail). I also have standard and thin grips for it, and the requisite bushing. It currently has the thin bushings with the standard grips on it
Thank you