First, just to get this out of the way, I don't use pay pal, so check or MO, or if you local, or local-ish we can work something out. Also definitely open to trade since I need other stuff to toy with.

Anyway, mostly Glock 17 stuff, but some will work with others, but mostly been used or bought for a 17.

First, Bladetech phantom IWB holster for 17 and like sized glocks, edges sanded for comfort(Maybe that means something to someone lazy), carry a 19 with a dedicated 19 holster these days, so no real use, if you thinking of carrying that block 17 and aren't sure if it for you...: $15
Magpul Glock 17/22, gen 3, mag well, played with decided not for me: $20
Vickers extended slide release, 17/22/19/23ect, see above comment: $15
Factory Glock extended slide release, used, some wear, but works fine: $10
OD/black decal sandpaper texture grips for 17/22, they work, new in package: $10

Will do everything $60 shipped, may have some other random glock related stuff, if you want plastic placeholder sights and a OEM slide release will throw that in there too if you want everything, I certainly have no use, maybe you do. Otherwise, some sort of shipping fee depending(none local obviously), though we will be trying to reduce that as much as possible unless you want some crazy overnight air thingy. Buyer's option on insurance.

Open to trades, have other stuff going to be posting for someone shortly, next couple days anyway. Definitely do package deals as well.

Can send pics, too lazy to do them now(ironic considering I am doing color commentary huh?)