Thread: Ruger American 270 Win w/ Redfield Accu-Ranger Varmint 6-18x44, Bipod, etc.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Ruger American 270 Win w/ Redfield Accu-Ranger Varmint 6-18x44, Bipod, etc.

EMAIL ONLY (jpainter187@gmail.com)! I DO NOT CHECK MY PMs. I accept PayPal gift. Price does NOT include shipping. I am an individual and will ship to your FFL. If your FFL is not OK with that I'm willing to do a transfer, but at the buyers expense.

Original owner. Paint job was done right, so it's not going to chip/peel. Includes Redfield 6-18x44mm Accu-Ranger Vamint reticle scope with Weaver rings. This reticle is discontinued, but I like it a lot! Once you understand how to use it, it's very accurate and fast. Also includes Ruger stock saddle, Blackhawk Tactical adjustable bipod w/ swivel and cant capabilities. Trigger is adjusted low/ I haven't measured it but it breaks at what I think is a clean 3.5ish lbs. Haha! This is a very accurate rifle. Never hunted with, only used on the range. Less than 200 rounds through it! NOTE: Urban ERT Sling attachment points are NOT included. Asking [$600]$570for everything else listed, or [$480]$450 without scope and rings.

Copy link below to see pics. LMK if you're interested in any of the other things shown in the album, they are ALL FOR SALE!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kSpdYMGx7OTxfK8l1
    Last edited by streetrat; 09-19-17 at 04:04.