EMAIL ONLY (jpainter187@gmail.com)! I DO NOT CHECK MY PMs. I accept PayPal gift. Price does NOT include shipping. I am an individual and will ship to your FFL. If your FFL is not OK with that I'm willing to do a transfer, but at the buyers expense.

Original owner. Has about 3500-4000 rounds through it. Well taken care of. Will come with a regular A2 birdcage flash hider, 5 25rnd S&W mags (MAKE SURE THESE ARE LEGAL IN YOUR STATE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!), reduced trigger spring set (I will also include a set of Mil-Spec springs if you want)... Has a Nikon 2-7x32mm Nikon P-Rimfire BDC 150 scope with 2 piece P-223 Nikon rings, Butler creek lens covers, cheap Amazon 45 degree offset sights, Magpul MOE+ grip and MFT Minimalist rifle stock. I can also include a suppressor spacer (I think it's from Liberty Suppressors or TractionGrips.com, I can't remember) for an extra $10, and a Streamlight remote pressure switch for another $25. Otherwise asking $640

below to see pics. LMK if you're interested in any of the other things shown in the album, they are ALL FOR SALE!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kSpdYMGx7OTxfK8l1