Thread: Springfield XD 9 Service, Burnt Bronze, Night Sights, 5 16rnd Mags, CompTac, TLR-2...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Springfield XD 9 Service, Burnt Bronze, Night Sights, 5 16rnd Mags, CompTac, TLR-2...

EMAIL ONLY (jpainter187@gmail.com)! I DO NOT CHECK MY PMs. I accept PayPal gift. Price includes Priority mail shipping.

Would prefer to sell this all together, but will part out a few things. I am the original owner. Grip and mag bases have a light stippling done to them. Had the slide coated in burnt bronze a few years back (shows some holster wear up towards the muzzle). It has Meprolight green night sights installed, which are approx. 6 years old but still have good glow. Includes a total of 5 16rnd mags (MAKE SURE THEY ARE LEGAL IN YOUR STATE!), one woodland camo Comp-Tac paddle holster, one home made leather/kydex IWB holster, and one right handed kydex double mag carrier (bullets facing forward). I also have a Streamlight TLR-2 HL that I will include for an extra $220 if you buy everything else (otherwise it's $230 by itself, and it's listed for sale separately as well). Asking $530 for everything, or $750 with TLR-2 HL.

Please use link below to see pics. LMK if you're interested in any of the other things shown in the album, they are ALL FOR SALE!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kSpdYMGx7OTxfK8l1
    Last edited by streetrat; 11-26-17 at 18:38.