Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: St. Louis riot; 2017 edition . . .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Well, these are still essentially business areas, albeit in suburban towns. But take it to people's neighborhoods? Don't think it would work out like they think. People can avoid business areas, but their homes are a "back against the wall" type of scenario.

“I don’t think racism is going to change in America until people get uncomfortable,” said Kayla Reed of the St. Louis Action Council, a protest organizer.

Sista sista oughta watch what she's recommending; people threatened in their homes ain't gonna shoot rubber bullets.....

Oh, and I volunteer to sit on the jury if they cap a scumbag trying to toss a Molotov at their house.
    A burst to the chest and a burst to the face is pretty damn uncomfortable.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Eloquent compared Sowell to he is not, but FM telling people to stop blaming others for your situation and living in victim mode. Good part starts at approx 1:30:
    I'd love to sit down and do a Q&A with FM, Barkley, and "The Doctor of Common Sense" (look him up on YT if you've never heard him NSFW lol). It would be a street prophet / slam poet fest.

After the fight, FM posed with POTUS and Donald Jr., I surprised he has not been chided by the media by now.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    A burst to the chest and a burst to the face is pretty damn uncomfortable.
    Only briefly.......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Put a bunch of roses in the outhouse and you might have a different story.
    While manure is good fertilizer, roses need roots to grow. Cut one or one hundred, toss it in and it wilts, dies, and eventually will blend in with the rest of the manure.

Since Vine city is a topic, Look across Northside drive and you have Castleberry. Everything is gated. Lol A potted plant that can't grow but survives being contained? More like isolated from the toxic soil.
    Last edited by Jsp10477; 09-22-17 at 15:22.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    I'm waiting on everyone to post pics of their new houses in the hood, asking for campaign contributions for their school board seats, and volunteers for their community centers they've just opened. Why isn't everyone moving in an making a difference?

Because it feels good to talk about it.
    Last edited by Jsp10477; 09-22-17 at 15:36.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112