Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St Martin experiencing chaos

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)

St Martin experiencing chaos

I can't imagine the aftermath of a natural disaster getting worse than this. It's like New Orleans after Katrina but there's no escape and no FEMA.

http://www.loopnewsbarbados.com/cont...r-after-irma-3
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Has anyone ever tried gravy in a camelbak?

Feedback Score
    IIRC both the Dutch and French governments (the island is split between the two nations) have sent troops there.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That lady's pleas in that article are precisely why I will never live somewhere I am not allowed to own a firearm. I'm at the point now that I don't even like vacationing in places I can't carry a gun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    That lady's pleas in that article are precisely why I will never live somewhere I am not allowed to own a firearm. I'm at the point now that I don't even like vacationing in places I can't carry a gun.
    I do the same thing. If I can't carry I don't visit.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    I do the same thing. If I can't carry I don't visit.
    Well, not going there during hurricane season helps too. My wife and I have vacationed somewhere tropical (and always Third World-ish poor outside the resorts) every year since 1993. Haven't missed yet. Of course we go in January or February and don't venture into what common sense says is a bad AO.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We have vacationed in Anguilla on many occasions. We fly into St Marten and take a boat over to Anguilla. Having been in St Marten, this is exactly how I felt such a disaster would play out. It is essentially impossible for law-abiding citizens to be armed.

I think I will go to Barbados from now on. Direct flights. And well armed family friends who are Barbados natives.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    I have a few friends that live in St. Martin and I saw where they lived on the BBC, totally wrecked.

My heart goes out to the people, but I would never live where I can't own guns. At least in the DR I got shotguns and a cross bow.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    We have vacationed in Anguilla on many occasions. We fly into St Marten and take a boat over to Anguilla. Having been in St Marten, this is exactly how I felt such a disaster would play out. It is essentially impossible for law-abiding citizens to be armed.

I think I will go to Barbados from now on. Direct flights. And well armed family friends who are Barbados natives.
    Legally? Didn't think any of those islands allowed citizens to be well armed.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Legally? Didn't think any of those islands allowed citizens to be well armed.
    Yes, legally. Barbados has decent gun laws. Permits are required, but with a permit comes the lawful ability to carry concealed and use deadly force for protection. Dealers can own anything and everything their heart desires.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 09-17-17 at 19:13.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bizarre double post when I only clicked once.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast