FS: Sig Sauer P320 9mm Full-Size lightly used,

Offered for sale is a gently used full-sized Sig Sauer P320 full-sized 9mm.

Like any Sig, it has been well taken care of, and could almost pass for NEW. Included is the pistol with standard trigger, high-contrast day sights, ONE 17 round magazine, holster, lock, original case, safe chamber flag.

I am not a big pistol guy, but I had my eye on the full-size and the gun shops were not stocking them, just the compact, so I ordered one from two stores, thinking I would be lucky to get one... well, I got two. Retail is $600, and street price is around $570 ($579 at Bud's Gun Store), so I have to sell one. Someone will be very happy. I am keeping the new gun, and selling this one, which is used,.

The only part of used that I could find is some rubbing against a holster on the left side. In the pictures, you will see on lever with some wear, and the front left has some wear, but only depending upon which direction you look at the gun. I just came back from the gun smith, and he aligned the high-contrast day sights, and tells me they are perfect. Also, clean bill of health on the internals. Fully functional, 98% as good as new. Along those lines, I heard from him today, that there is a voluntary upgrade from Sig on the trigger. Works fine for me, but from what I understand, during some Army testing, they found that it could fire when dropped. Hmm. Well, Sig will repair that if you wish.

This is the US Army's new pistol, replacing the Beretta. Sig Sauer P320 9mm modular pistol, in black. This is the 9mm full size barrel. standard high-contrast sights

If you are not familiar with the gun, it is really quite neat. The serialized part is the trigger fire control box, which is separate from the upper slide and the lower polymer receiver/grip. The upper portion can be swapped out with several different cailibers, all without buying a new "gun" and going through an FFL. Likewise, the lower comes in three sizes for different hands: Small, Medium and Large. The gun ships with Medium, which seems to work for most hands. I tried them out in Atlanta at the Sig booth at the NFA meeting. The medium is a little bit bigger than some standard handles, but it does the job for me. For about $45, you can buy (again, no FFL) the small or the large. Neat idea to equip an army with 100,000s of different hands, and also the ability to swap from 9mm, .357SIG and .40S&W.

Offered for sale at $435.00 plus $30 shipping to your FFL. Contact me about payment options.

92580.jpgIMG_0474.jpgIMG_0475.JPGIMG_0477.JPGIMG_0478.jpg