Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who makes good kydex for M&P9 2.0?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Who makes good kydex for M&P9 2.0?

Hey everyone, I haven't bought a new holster in a few years, and am in need of an OWB for a new 2.0 carry gun. I'm out of the loop as to where to look. Can you help me out?

I went to Raven Concealement as I've worn one of their Phantoms happily for many years... but they don't make any for the 2.0 and say their original M&P holsters aren't compatible.

Also, any thoughts on using the same holster for carrying both the standard 4.25" M&P9 2.0 and the new 4" M&P9 2.0 Compact? Obviously there would be a little empty space in the bottom of the holster, but if the rig uses the trigger guard for retention, it shouldn't be a big deal, correct?

Thanks.
    Last edited by MeanStreaker; 09-18-17 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Here's my MP 9 2.0 in a RC for a non 2.0, fits perfectly.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Dark Star Gear is my go-to for Kydex, JRC Holsters for Moodex.

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    JMCK.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Bravo Concealment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    +1 for Bravo. I've got several of their holsters and as good as the older ones are, they've refined their process quite a bit which has enabled them to reduce prices as well. Not to mention they can get them shipped out incredibly fast. I got two holsters from them a couple of weeks ago for $78 I think. No need to spend $100+ dollars on some kydex that cost $2.

https://www.bravoconcealment.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageBrew84 View Post
    +1 for Bravo. I've got several of their holsters and as good as the older ones are, they've refined their process quite a bit which has enabled them to reduce prices as well. Not to mention they can get them shipped out incredibly fast. I got two holsters from them a couple of weeks ago for $78 I think. No need to spend $100+ dollars on some kydex that cost $2.

https://www.bravoconcealment.com
    I'm always on the lookout for good holsters, so I explored their store.

Very limited weapon selection on their new models and I couldn't find a single LH OWB holster for 1911, Glock 17, M&P 9 or M&P Shield 9 - I did not look at more because those are pretty common OWB. IWB wasn't any better.

Disappointing.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

Very limited weapon selection on their new models and I couldn't find a single LH OWB holster for 1911, Glock 17, M&P 9 or M&P Shield 9 - I did not look at more because those are pretty common OWB. IWB wasn't any better.

Disappointing.
    Same here, with SS recommending them, I set out to buy one. Unfortunately, they don't make any for the 2.0 45. Shame!

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

Disappointing.
    Bravo Concealment went from making everything, to making nothing, but providing good shipping times in the meantime. They completely eliminated all of their left-handed models in the process and cut me out entirely.

I think C&G is next on my list for kydex holsters.
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast