Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who makes good kydex for M&P9 2.0?

Feedback Score
    I agree, after what appears to be a fairly large reboot of their manufacturing process, they do have a very limited amount of options as opposed to a couple of years ago when you could get damn near any handgun in left or right hand. I realize they might not have exactly what you're looking for now but the longer they have their equipment and the more gun blanks they produce, the lower the cost will get and the faster they can ship them out. I guess all I'm saying is, don't rule them out completely because at the moment they don't have a specific setup that it unique to what you need. Some of the companies out there are still charging $65 for a holster with handmade kydex belt loops which is absolutely ridiculous.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Dark Star Gear is my go-to for Kydex, JRC Holsters for Moodex.
    Thread necro, thanks for the mention. The M&P holster isn't on the site at the moment but will mirror the G17 Orion pricing and will have a $20 discount for a few weeks as a new release. It works with a 1.0 FS (4.25"), 1.0C, 2.0FS (4.25"), and 2.0C, with and without thumb safety. We do not have the optic cut figured out yet as we need to gather dimensions and slides from the various folks working on them to ensure things fit will while leaving as much material as we can.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Panther Concealment, Jacksonville, Fl. Check the website. Made to order by your specs.
    A fine is a tax for doing wrong.A tax is a fine for doing well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Thread necro, thanks for the mention. The M&P holster isn't on the site at the moment but will mirror the G17 Orion pricing and will have a $20 discount for a few weeks as a new release. It works with a 1.0 FS (4.25"), 1.0C, 2.0FS (4.25"), and 2.0C, with and without thumb safety. We do not have the optic cut figured out yet as we need to gather dimensions and slides from the various folks working on them to ensure things fit will while leaving as much material as we can.
    When can we order? I am ready yesterday. Thx

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Watcher View Post
    When can we order? I am ready yesterday. Thx

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Email. They're not on the site yet.

Feedback Score
    I’ve had my JMCK, OWB 2, for a couple of weeks now. It has far exceeded my expectations. I bought a couple of M&P 2.0 Compacts, with manual safeties, and wanted a full body shield with an indention to hold the safety in the “on” position. I not only got that, but also has a built in “ramp” that gently guides the safety “on”, as you reholster, in the event you neglected to manually engage it.
    The entire holster is more than I expected, and it really works for ME. My M&P rides close and secure, with two retention adjustment screws.
    Two thumbs up to Tony and the OWB 2.

Skip

Feedback Score
    ColoradoHolster.com now has them in all of the new 2.0 frame sizes!

Last edited by snichols28; 01-09-18 at 08:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://knightfallcustoms.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanStreaker View Post
    Hey everyone, I haven't bought a new holster in a few years, and am in need of an OWB for a new 2.0 carry gun. I'm out of the loop as to where to look. Can you help me out?

I went to Raven Concealement as I've worn one of their Phantoms happily for many years... but they don't make any for the 2.0 and say their original M&P holsters aren't compatible.

Also, any thoughts on using the same holster for carrying both the standard 4.25" M&P9 2.0 and the new 4" M&P9 2.0 Compact? Obviously there would be a little empty space in the bottom of the holster, but if the rig uses the trigger guard for retention, it shouldn't be a big deal, correct?

Thanks.
    DeSantis Speed Scabbard Holster 002
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12