Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have two choices for my first AR-15. Thoughts appreciated

Feedback Score
    Hey guys, I got my Colt Trooper M4 today. I installed Magpul angled foregrip, CTR stock, and MBUS backup sights, Vortex Sparc AR, CAA Pistol Grip as soon as I got it home. Other than a few blemishes on the outside of the mag well, it's a nice shiny new Colt LE6920. Once my gun range opens again (was closed due to hurricane Harvey), I am going to go and sight in the backup sights and the red dot.

Feedback Score
    Congrats on a great rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by heavygunner8 View Post
    Hey guys, I got my Colt Trooper M4 today. I installed Magpul angled foregrip, CTR stock, and MBUS backup sights, Vortex Sparc AR, CAA Pistol Grip as soon as I got it home. Other than a few blemishes on the outside of the mag well, it's a nice shiny new Colt LE6920. Once my gun range opens again (was closed due to hurricane Harvey), I am going to go and sight in the backup sights and the red dot.

Beautiful. Every time a new musket finds a home, it makes me love this country even more. God Bless the wise, dead, white guys who bequeathed to us our nation and its great Constitution. God truly blessed America.
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    Congrats on your rifle. Hope it's a good shooter, and imagine it will be.

Feedback Score
    My range finally re-opened today after been closed for the past 5 weeks due to Harvey. This was the first time in my life that I've shot an AR-15 and I have to say, I absolutely loved the Colt LE6920 Trooper. It was an absolute blast to shoot. I sighted in my red dot sight to 50 yards. I had a little trouble with that, been a complete noob. The groupings were consistent, but I couldn't zero it to the point of aim perfectly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234