Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colt And Bushmaster

Feedback Score

Colt And Bushmaster

I am about to finish assembling my first AR carbine.My set up is a used Colt M16A1 lower receiver with a Full auto feature and also a slightly used Colt M4A1 upper receiver and barrel(14.5 Inches(Nato 1/7)).Now someone is offering me a brand new Bushmaster M4 carbine also with a Full Auto feature in exchange for my Colt M16A1 lower and Colt M4a1 upper receiver and barrel set up carbine.If you were me,would you accept his offer or not?And why?
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't take that offer. Why? Colt is the original, and there is the question of comparable quality as well. That's my opinion.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bushmaster for a Colt?

Yeah makes about as much sense as voting for Obama.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never would I trade a Colt for a Bushmaster. Keep the Colt M16A1 lower with the Colt M4 upper. I also have one of these and would never trade it for a Bushmaster.

Just out of curiosity, what country are you in? And how much do factory Colt M16A1s cost there?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Angel View Post
    I am about to finish assembling my first AR carbine.My set up is a slightly used Colt M16A1 lower receiver with a Full auto feature and also a slightly used Colt M4A1 upper receiver and barrel(14.5 Inches(Nato 1/7)).Now someone is offering me a brand new Bushmaster M4 carbine also with a Full Auto feature in exchange for my Colt M16A1 lower and Colt M4a1 upper receiver and barrel set up carbine.If you were me,would you accept his offer or not?And why?
    Thanks.
    Bad trade. More importantly, most likely unlawful, depending on your location and undisclosed pertinents.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Exactly what I was thinking as well because I cannot imagine any Bushamsters that would be considered fully transferable. I would also never trade a Colt for a Crapmaster under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    Bad trade. More importantly, most likely unlawful, depending on your location and undisclosed pertinents.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score

Trade-o-rama

Colt = Amazing

Bushmaster = Good

Colt > Bushmaster

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    IIRC Killer Angel lives in the Phillipines and the issues with what we would consider NFA weapons are not really issues for him...
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    IIRC Killer Angel lives in the Phillipines and the issues with what we would consider NFA weapons are not really issues for him...
    Okay then.

Bad trade.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    That's what I was assuming when I read this thread this morning. I think he should make that part clear though when talking about MGs so as not to freak out the weaker members here or any lurkers for that matter.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast