Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spike’s Tactical - Thoughts?

Feedback Score

Spike’s Tactical - Thoughts?

Curious what the consensus is on Spikes Tactical uppers? I bought some of their stripped lowers last year to build out - at the time their uppers seemed pretty reasonably priced, looking at their site the other day their prices seems to have jumped to DD levels...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    You won't get too much Spike's love on this forum. For the price you can definitely do better with BCM, Colt, sionics, SOLGW etc.

Sionics has a newer upper out that I may be purchasing soon. Patrol Three-e ur for only $409. It has a 13" mlock rail and chrome lined barrel. Much better value than Spike's. Throw in a decent bcg and for $650 your good

Feedback Score
    Thanks, not looking for Spikes love just honesty! I’d have ranked BCM and Colt above them previously. I’m just learning about sionics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    Sionics is good stuff. I believe Western sport has done good deals on their complete uppers with np3 bcg

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Spike's makes quality rifles that are put together well... But nowhere near Colt, BCM, or DD quality.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Spike's makes good rifles, but there's no sense in buying from them with how cheap Colts are nowadays. You can get a Colt 6920-R "Trooper" for $725 or cheaper if you look around.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_247 View Post
    Spike's makes good rifles, but there's no sense in buying from them with how cheap Colts are nowadays. You can get a Colt 6920-R "Trooper" for $725 or cheaper if you look around.
    Unfortunately being in California I cant order a full Colt Rifle At present I am looking for a 300 Blackout upper for a build which I don’t think Sionics or Colt offers, though I am still googling and researching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Look at son's of liberty gun works for 300 BO. Their uppers are customizable and can be had in 556 or 300 BO.

Feedback Score
    I like Spike's for their rollmarks. That's about it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Spikes puts out the best AR made by any skate board company
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast