Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spike’s Tactical - Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Spikes puts out the best AR made by any skate board company
    Dunno. You have era3 putting out 3k ARs now...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Anyways back on topic. Not to reiterate but absolutely no reason choose them in a market full of better choices for the same money and even less. If you want a cool roll mark get a solgw lower haha.
    Last edited by Furbyballer; 09-21-17 at 04:37.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Everything Spike's is WAY overpriced. They are a mid tier manufacturer who price their product higher than BCM and several others lately.

Feedback Score
    I only ever used their lowers, not much else though. They have cool rollmarks, and I have yet to get an out-of-spec one.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Dunno. You have era3 putting out 3k ARs now...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Anyways back on topic. Not to reiterate but absolutely no reason choose them in a market full of better choices for the same money and even less. If you want a cool roll mark get a solgw lower haha.
    Re: EraThr3, they were started by Noveske employee #2 Sherri Johnson and her friend Sterling Becklin - who stepped in to help run Noveske Rifleworks after John Noveske passed away. When Lorina brought in Tim Dillon, Sherri and Sterling left and created EraThr3. They are a lifestyle company that caters more toward the hipster crowd than older guys like me, but their rifles are actually very nice IMO. High end boutique grade? Maybe but like I said very well made. I've always liked Sherri and wish her much success.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a Spikes rifle that I bought back around 2010. There prices seemed better then, got a 16" M4 profile with their BAR rail for 950. At the time local shops had plain Colts for 1300+.

It has performed fine with no issues for thousands of rounds. I don't regret the choice I made but in today's market I would not pick them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    I have a Spikes rifle that I bought back around 2010. There prices seemed better then, got a 16" M4 profile with their BAR rail for 950. At the time local shops had plain Colts for 1300+.

It has performed fine with no issues for thousands of rounds. I don't regret the choice I made but in today's market I would not pick them.
    I remember similar prices as recently as last year, seemed to jump over Night. More curious to me since the AR market and gun market as a whole seems to be slow right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    I bet if you do a search, you will find TONS of info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12