Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bravo versus Colt

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    I I don't even own a 16" 5.56 currently but am looking hard at the CCU and the Enhanced Patrol Rifles just because.
    You should check out the Trooper. For $700 ish it's hard to beat.

Feedback Score
    Notwithstanding the Colt vs. BCM debate (in which Colt is the clear winner, no doubt), if Hitlery had won, we'd be fighting for the scraps. We were provided with four years of Black Rifle heaven, and for that we should be beyond thankful. The Lord had mercy saving our Republic from that wretched witched.
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My first time shooting my first AR, a ss410 16, also the first time I shot at 300 yards, I shot multiple sub 3" groups with 55gr cheapie stuff, with a Burris tac30. Left a lasting impression for sure.

ETA, was a complete bcm upper with FSB, on some crappy lower I got from a guy, assembled the lower with hand tools sitting in my work truck, went right to shoot it because I couldn't wait.
    Last edited by johnnyrebel87; 09-22-17 at 19:47.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Notwithstanding the Colt vs. BCM debate (in which Colt is the clear winner, no doubt), if Hitlery had won, we'd be fighting for the scraps. We were provided with four years of Black Rifle heaven, and for that we should be beyond thankful. The Lord had mercy saving our Republic from that wretched witched.
    That right there is another consideration, for some. The Colt will be worth more money if the Dems ever win.

Feedback Score
    I usually lurk here and post only occasionally, but I have to chime in again and that means Colt wins. Lock the thread and move on to equally meaningless stuff. This will never be resolved here. All the moderators and industry guys have to support who pays them and the rest of us are just here for entertainment. If you really use these guns in real life scenarios you all ready know what is legit and what is BS. If not you are here for advice and that is always going to come with a slant including mine. I am gonna claim Colt every time but I own and love other stuff too.

Love and respect to all veterans who have a DD Form 214 that says "honorably discharged", all my brothers and sisters in blue, first responders and even you "hose daggers". If you take a knee for the national anthem go eat a dick and ban me from the forum.

The Resistance

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Resistance View Post
    All the moderators and industry guys have to support who pays them and the rest of us are just here for entertainment.
    Moderators on this forum don't get paid anything for being here. I'm locking this thread as requested, for free.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Resistance View Post
    ...... All the moderators and industry guys have to support who pays them and the rest of us are just here for entertainment. .....

The Resistance
    BULLSHIT.

You need to go back to lurking. Not a single mod/staff member here gets a penny for volunteering our time at M4C.

Signed, guy with DD214 that says Honorable Discharge.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456