Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any NFL guys??

Feedback Score

Any NFL guys??

I'm a college football fan first and foremost....ROLL TIDE!

Haven't watched much NFL the last few years. Being a Giants fan I watched the Giants-Cowboys game week 1. I could only watch a little bit of the 1st quart Monday nights Giants-Lions game. Had a migraine had to go to bed pretty early. The Giants are off to a great start this season!

Anyways, there's nothing on tonight so I put the Rams-9er's game on. For the Rams and 9er's it's a pretty good game. I know the Rams didn't play last years 1st round pick QB Jared Goff much last season. For a second year QB with not much experience he's doing pretty good.

Oh well, I gotta watch something right?

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Big GMEN fan here and so far its been painfull to watch ! Maybe this week ! Only 3rd week coming so time will tell if Giants can turn it around ! Lots of talk about the NFL and the protests,,etc personally I could give a flying F about any of that,I watch it for the love of the game ! College is fun/exciting to watch but can't hold a candle to the speed/size/skill level of the guys in the NFL in my opinion. I agree the game tonight was a good game,(Rams/Niners),lots of scoring etc,fun to watch. I normally don't catch Thursday Night/Monday Night games with work (2nd shift) but have been off the last few weekends with 4 day weekends so catching lots of early games,,kinda cool ! I do normally try and catch the Giants but when Fall has been as nice as it has been in my neck of the woods I still get out to the range a lot and really settle in once the weather turns crappy. Anyways overall a BIG NFL fan,,will watch what and when I can !

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I like football because it's football. I like baseball a little....a very little, I don't usually watch whole games though. Basketball and hockey just not my thing, well I like the fights in hockey. Racing's ok, used to do some drag racing. Oh and women's volleyball....because it's women's volleyball!

I like college football because of the kids emotions. Emotion can take over a game. Especially in those old school rivalry games. Just something about watching the kids play. To each their own though.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    I'm a Jets fan, so I'm watching this season mostly out of habit, knowing my team is probably a good 5 to 10 years from winning more than 3 games in a season.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    The Jets just haven't be able to make good personnel decisions in years. From players to coaches. They've been in position draft wise. Just haven't been able to make good moves. Makes ya shake your head.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Go FINS !
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Feedback Score
    Go.......... Browns.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm a die-hard Broncos fan. Even have a tattoo on my leg. GO BRONCOS!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    Go.......... Browns.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Go Dawgs. College only for me. The NFL lost me years ago when they went on strike for more money.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast