Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any NFL guys??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why you gotta sully the good name of Brokeback Mountain like that?

Anyways I gave up on the football after that last superbowl.

Like I dont really care about a bunch of alcholic and womanizing, spoiled, America-hating felons bumbling about like drunk billy goats with an oblong ball while fat old white men pay to watch but that last superbowl really....really left me bitter

Feedback Score
    Steelers fan here, I don't expect this season to be too great for us but if everyone stays healthy it could work out well. Big if.

The NFL in general is pretty bad right now, the pool of quarterbacks that aren't terrible is just so low that too many teams can't field a competent offense.

Feedback Score
    Not a NFL fan but Roll Tide.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I much prefer college to NFL. I think it's a better product as a whole.

Then again...could be that whole cowboy fan thing.

"I've just got like, this 5.56 okay? And it's 55 grain ball. And everybody I've ever seen shot with it, it dicks them up."

---Clint Smith
    Thunder Ranch

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Definitely having a tough time putting up with all of the "protest" bullshit this season. I have paid a lot less attention to the NFL and a lot more to college football. They can just head back to keeping the players in the locker room until after the anthem. That's how it used to be, they could do it again.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Definitely having a tough time putting up with all of the "protest" bullshit this season. I have paid a lot less attention to the NFL and a lot more to college football. They can just head back to keeping the players in the locker room until after the anthem. That's how it used to be, they could do it again.
    I boycotted the NFL last year and after today I'm boycotting again this year, I fully support everyone having the freedom to protest what they believe but I'm not watching it on TV.
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    More than acceptable as your "form of protest" in response to theirs. I know a lot of people who are now done with pro-football and I can't say that I fault them in their decision.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I put most professional athletes, and (now) especially these NFL dotards, in the same category as Hollywood movie stars and Grammy winners....self-important, self-righteous, arrogant, clueless assholes who believe that their fame makes them somehow into people that other people should pay attention to.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    With so many players in the NFL who hate our country, I've decided to have nothing to do with the NFL.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    With so many players in the NFL who hate our country, I've decided to have nothing to do with the NFL.
    Agreed.
    After what I saw this past weekend, phuggem all. No more money, no more watching.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast