Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Any NFL guys??

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I appreciate the plays they can make but it just doesn't do it for me. It's just too commercialized for all the wrong reasons. Same as the music business.

I often have it on the TV but I also often have Chuck Todd on the TV and he's a richardhead. The game of football and the players are great but the "NFL" is just bullshit.

I do like to watch Notre Dame football on Saturday. It seems to have lived in spirit. At least the broadcast I get. Not like I can attend these things in person.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Huge Panthers fans here; grew up Green Bay fan since my dad was from up that way, so I still pull for them, too. I love football...college, pro, FBC, FCS, DIII, whoever....

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    This just aint the year I can boycott my Vikes. I don’tthink they had any kneelers and they are just playing fantastic. No superstars, just everyone stepping up and getting it done.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    This just aint the year I can boycott my Vikes. I don’tthink they had any kneelers and they are just playing fantastic. No superstars, just everyone stepping up and getting it done.
    Yeah, but they're the Vikings....they'll find a way to screw it up....it's who they are!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Sadly this is most likely true, but then again being a Vikings fan is like being in a long term abusive relationship...and of course I still have hope that the magic will continue all the way through the SB, in our home stadium to boot
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Yeah, it’s pathetic that almost 40 years later I keep saying “Tarkington could still pull this out.”

I grew up across Cedar Avenue from Met stadium and spent a couple of years sneaking into Minneapolis Millers games before there were any Twins or Vikings. I’ll feel even older if the Vikes embarrass us yet again.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    My dad is a huge Vikings fans, always has been, as diehard as they come, wears his purple and gold proudly. We bust his chops from time to time, nothing bothers him though....I guess surviving Tet does that to some. Still fun to do, he's the best and I hope they win it all for him.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As a vet you will NEVER convince me these clowns that catch balls are 'hero's or should be millionaires. America Doesn't need the NFL. The NFL needs America. They are not even considered a legitimate sport in the rest of the world.

When they start disrespecting the national anthem, they can burn. F*** the NFL.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    As a vet you will NEVER convince me these clowns that catch balls are 'hero's or should be millionaires. America Doesn't need the NFL. The NFL needs America. They are not even considered a legitimate sport in the rest of the world.

When they start disrespecting the national anthem, they can burn. F*** the NFL.
    I absolutely love football....I love it. But ^^^this^^^ is where I'm at now. Plus to me, college football is a much better game.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    I absolutely love football....I love it. But ^^^this^^^ is where I'm at now. Plus to me, college football is a much better game.

NYH1.
    I can’t agree with the comment that college football is a better game, the gameplay itself is terrible compared to the NFL but that’s to be expected with the change in level of talent. At least college football is better than basketball, the level of play in college basketball is pathetic.

And people might have their issues with the NFL, don’t really feel like wading into those waters, but the NCAA is one of the most corrupt organizations on the face of the planet.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast