Thread: CDNN Colt Competition .308 Build

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

CDNN Colt Competition .308 Build

Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve posted but here’s a little build I just completed. When you’re deployed... you search for the end of the internet and in my case, buy crap I may or may not need. CDNN had a deal on a matched CC .308 for a pretty good price. Parts are as follows:

- CC .308 build kit
    - Noveske SS 16”
    - Noveske gauged BCG
    - Knights MAMS brake
    - PRI Gas buster CH
    - CMOS 13” M-Lok Raul
    - Magpul SL-K Stock
    - BCM grip
    - Steiner prism 3x32 fixed optic

Turned out nicely. I wanted something to tinker with and something I could do multiple things with as well. The optic appears to be solid and the mounting system is very simple and effective. Should have a range report in a couple of weeks and here are the pics.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Looks good.
    Looking forward to your accuracy report.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Good looking build, and I’ve always been curious about the Steiner prism optics.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wanted to shoot it a little and make sure it functions 100% before going to a longer distance range to zero. I’ve put about 200rds of ZQI through it and it’s been flawless thus far, that also includes some suppressed(standing) shooting and no issues to report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles11B View Post
    Good looking build, and I’ve always been curious about the Steiner prism optics.
    Some people don’t care for the fixed 3x but the glass is nice. The mount device is also very solid, this build didn’t start as a budget build but eventually checked all the boxes I wanted and the Steiner filled the role I needed at a reasonable price.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    Some people don’t care for the fixed 3x but the glass is nice. The mount device is also very solid, this build didn’t start as a budget build but eventually checked all the boxes I wanted and the Steiner filled the role I needed at a reasonable price.
    What kind of reticle does it have? Why did you go with the 3x as opposed to the 5x?