Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle to the death! CZP10 vs G19g5 vs M&P 2.0 Compact (starts on pg 6)

Feedback Score
    Any new updates?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looks like he went to a Springfield Pro.

He's probably having too much fun for this thread now!

Feedback Score
    Greg, someday perhaps your civic duty will overwhelm boredom with the origunal trial and you will pick this back up again. I am praticulary curious about the m&p.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Greg, someday perhaps your civic duty will overwhelm boredom with the origunal trial and you will pick this back up again. I am praticulary curious about the m&p.
    ...and of course the Glock. Are you going to send it back for a new trigger bar?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I’d like to see more of this. The 2.0 compact threads have seemed to have lost popularity. I’d like to hear how more ppl feel about theirs after more use.

I’m also curious to see if CZ has addressed to rotating striker.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    NY, How about a Shield 2.0 vs Sig 365 battle to the death. LOL
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Shield would win I’d bet.

Mocking my capacity limit? Great.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    For people wanting to know more about the M&P 2.0C, maybe I can help. As of yesterday I have 1,950 rounds fired through the gun. Most of the ammo shot has been cheapo Federal Aluminum 115gr. 9mm and about 100 rounds was Gold Dot 124gr. hollow points. I have shot it in the cold around 15*F and in the pouring rain. I haven’t had one single malfunction. I haven’t gotten the gun extremely dirty, but I have shot it around 500 rounds without being cleaned or adding more lube. I have only used Frog Lube on the gun and it seems to work just fine like it does in other guns I’ve had. The trigger was pretty good IMO for a stock trigger, but two things really bothered me about it. One was the triggers safety, which is a “hinge,” in the middle of the trigger. It seems like it always has play in it even though you’ve pulled it back far enough to pull the trigger. The second thing is how far back the trigger is before it breaks. On other guns I pull the trigger with the pad on my index finger but on this gun I can’t. It breaks so far back that the trigger sits in the first joint of my finger. I can shoot pretty good with it like this, but Apex triggers make M&Ps awesome. I put in the Apex flat faced FSS trigger kit over the weekend and am in love with it. The trigger travel is soooo much shorter and now I can shoot with the pad of my finger on the trigger like I am used to. The grip is on the gun is IMO it’s best feature. It’s super grippy and doesn’t bother me anymore wearing it IWB. At first it was a little rough on my bare skin but I’ve gotten used to it. I love the old Glock RTF2 texture that some of the Gen 3s have and the M&P 2.0 is like that. I have no need to stipple the gun on the 2.0 frame because it’s that good. The way I look at it is, you can sand the grip down and smooth it out by removing the sharp edges, but you can’t add it to a bare gun without stippling or grip tape. So it works for both needs. I have never put this many rounds in a gun before and it has proven over and over to me to be reliable and go bang every time it’s supposed to. The barrel and frame show little signs of wear and looks the same as it did when it only had 200 rounds shot through it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    The 2.0 Compact is the best of the three IMO. G19 sized but no QC drama (with only my examples).
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I’m also curious to see if CZ has addressed to rotating striker.
    Yes, the rotating striker issue has been addressed on the new ones I've handled. Also mag releases are more consistent. They're now coming with steel guide rods, but CZ warranty can't get ahold of any of them due to being dedicated to new production.

I'm getting mine back Monday so I'm curious to see if the striker issue is fully fixed. They say the striker sleeve was replaced. They also replaced my mag release spring so hopefully that's resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    The 2.0 Compact is the best of the three IMO. G19 sized but no QC drama (with only my examples).
    If they had an ambi mag release I'd be all over one. I've always shot HKs due to shooting both left and right handed. Why HK can't make a G19 sized gun is beyond me but I digress.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast