Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle to the death! CZP10 vs G19g5 vs M&P 2.0 Compact (starts on pg 6)

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Nice comparison.

I'm digging my 2.0 M&P. Good pistol so far.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    Nice comparison.

I'm digging my 2.0 M&P. Good pistol so far.
    of the cz or 2.0 compact which would you choose? I have a gen3 glock 19 and gen 4 17.

I really did like my older mp compact but wanted the extra capacity the 19 offered.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post
    of the cz or 2.0 compact which would you choose? I have a gen3 glock 19 and gen 4 17.

I really did like my older mp compact but wanted the extra capacity the 19 offered.

My experience with the CZ is limited to fondling one at a LGS. It seems to have a good trigger and some have night sights standard. It feels good in the hand.

The M&P is great as well, but the aggressive texture may turn some people off if they carry it IWB without an undershirt. That can be remedied though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post

The CZ feels good and has a good trigger, but the 2 I have owned have had numerous quality issues. If you just want something to shoot at the range its fine. If you are more concerned with reliability and durability I would get the 2.0.

Feedback Score
    I had been a confirmed Glock guy for twenty years, especially liking the G19 thinking it was the perfect CCW. I have tried many other guns but always came back to Glocks. I recently bought the M&P 2.0 compact, and could not believe how much more accurately I shoot with it. It is now my primary carry gun and I have purchased another one. The grip angle seems perfect for me, and no long learning curve to shoot it like the Glocks. The aggressive grip is one of its best features, and lends itself to better shooting for me. I may put an Apex trigger in it, but the OEM trigger is much improved over the previous models. I will keep my Glock 19's, because they have proven themselves over time to be reliable. Looking forward to seeing if the M&P 2.0's prove to be reliable over time.

Feedback Score
    I'm the opposite. I bought an M&P 2.0 Compact a week and a half ago and shot it last weekend. I thought the trigger was decent in the store and the grip felt great. But when I shot it I was very inaccurate. I can keep my Glock (a 23 with 9mm conversion barrel) in one ragged hole shooting twice as fast as the M&P. I'm not sure if it's because the trigger breaks further back or what. I'm planning to go to the range this weekend to work on it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TROPICS View Post
    The CZ feels good and has a good trigger, but the 2 I have owned have had numerous quality issues. If you just want something to shoot at the range its fine. If you are more concerned with reliability and durability I would get the 2.0.
    I have both the p10c and a 2.0 5 inch. I've been impressed with the build quality of the 2.0.

I got my p10c last week and so far have not been impressed with the initial quality. The night sights are good and they contrast well, almost like trijicon hds. However, while stripping the gun, it's locked up on me two times, which is strange. I do like the magazine release button.

I'll take it out to the range after my work things done.

Speaking of which, my work thing will allow me to put my vp9 through a 1k round course. So I can at least put that to a small test.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I shot a friend's 2.0 Compact the other week and was very accurate with it. I did feel that the reset was kind of mushy though. There was a tactile reset in there but you had to go through so mushiness to get to it. It also felt like the trigger kind of bounced past the reset a lot. Is this typical or isolated to my friends gun?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Has anyone compiled serial numbers with the CZ's to determine a possible bad lot or something with the quality control? I'm not sure what serial number mine is but I got it on the LEO program early on. It runs great with about 2000 rds through it and is my favorite pistol.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have put this entire project on indefinite hold for 2018 out of boredom. LOL. The M&P was the only gun to go without a hint of hassle. The CZ was pretty hassle free with some break-in of the controls. The Glock was hassle free until the paper-mache' trigger bar started dying. I'm going to shoot 1911s for a while. I figured, if I am dealing with drama I might as well be shooting a gun I love. I'll keep yah posted.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast