Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle to the death! CZP10 vs G19g5 vs M&P 2.0 Compact (starts on pg 6)

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I'm going to shoot 1911s for a while. .
    You have a 1911?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I have put this entire project on indefinite hold for 2018 out of boredom. LOL. The M&P was the only gun to go without a hint of hassle. The CZ was pretty hassle free with some break-in of the controls. The Glock was hassle free until the paper-mache' trigger bar started dying. I'm going to shoot 1911s for a while. I figured, if I am dealing with drama I might as well be shooting a gun I love. I'll keep yah posted.
    Hell yeah!! I don’t blame you.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

They say we live in a Glock world. I'm taking the Benedict Option.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4727/39093629742_1fac4c2af2_k.jpgUntitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Beautiful gun Greg.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Beautiful Pro Greg! Please do a write-up/thread on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

What is the Benedict option? and I'll trade you for that Springfield.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have put this entire project on indefinite hold for 2018 out of boredom. LOL. The M&P was the only gun to go without a hint of hassle. The CZ was pretty hassle free with some break-in of the controls. The Glock was hassle free until the paper-mache' trigger bar started dying. I'm going to shoot 1911s for a while. I figured, if I am dealing with drama I might as well be shooting a gun I love. I'll keep yah posted.
    I'm in the same boat. I really like shooting a tuned up Beretta 92 even though I don't carry one. I've been a pretty high volume shooter for the better part of two decades. The vast majority of that time only training to shoot my carry gun/s and using them in competition. I'm starting to get over it. I'm going to put a few mags through the Glocks at the end of every range session, but for 2018 I'm going to get intimate with a Langdon tuned pair of M9A3s and let the plastic clunkers just be work guns like they were intended to be.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Benedict-Opti.../dp/0735213291

Greg, I love that Springfield. I am seriously considering buying one of their full sized custom models. Does it take Wilson mags OK? What do Springfield Customs prefer mag wise?

So I sort of did the same thing the last few months. I bought a HK VP9 tactical, CZ P10c and a Walther PPQ M2. Compared to my Gen 3 and Gen 5 glocks, none of the “newbies” really did anything for me enough to switch platforms. The PPQ had more muzzle flip and a higher bore axis than my Glock 19 (Gen 3 or 5). The CZ P10 just didn’t really fit me well in terms of ergonomics and control during shooting. The HK VP9 has the best trigger of the bunch, and I may keep it as a suppressor host. Regardless, I’ll be trading in the PPQ and CZ P10 for something else. None of the newbies I tried really justified me getting rid of my Glocks. I sure do hope Glock fixes the trigger wear issue on the Gen 5s. Thus far, I have not had the issue many others have, after 1000 rounds through my new Gen 5 G19.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I’ve already got first dibs on it!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have no problem buying a Springfield I’ve had several, I’m looking for a decent used one now. Or I may go with s ruger I like some of the 1911 they offer just not thrilled with stainless.

Ed

I thought the benidict option referred to benidict Arnold myself.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast