Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle to the death! CZP10 vs G19g5 vs M&P 2.0 Compact (starts on pg 6)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The P2000 and USP compacts are Glock 19 sized.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I have put this entire project on indefinite hold for 2018 out of boredom. LOL. The M&P was the only gun to go without a hint of hassle. The CZ was pretty hassle free with some break-in of the controls. The Glock was hassle free until the paper-mache' trigger bar started dying. I'm going to shoot 1911s for a while. I figured, if I am dealing with drama I might as well be shooting a gun I love. I'll keep yah posted.
    How big a deal is replacing the G19 trigger bar?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    How big a deal is replacing the G19 trigger bar?
    Nothing on a Glock is a big deal to replace. That's kinda their bag baby.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    The P2000 and USP compacts are Glock 19 sized.
    True, I should've been more specific. I meant a G19 size with a 15 round mag.

Also, I really meant a striker pistol. The VP9 is arguably too big to CC. I think the grip customization of the P30 and VP9 hurt the mag capacity. You need the basic frame to support the side grip panels then the actual grip panels add too much thickness IMO.

The VP9SK is just a chopped off little porker that needs a pinky extension to feel right.

The p2000 is a good size if it held two more rounds. Sure, you could x-grip it to use the p30/vp9 mag but then the grip is just too long kind of like the G19X.

With the recent P30 price decrease, I was hoping the p2000 price would again come down some more. If it drops to around the $500 mark +/- I'll definitely grab one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    True, I should've been more specific. I meant a G19 size with a 15 round mag.

Also, I really meant a striker pistol. The VP9 is arguably too big to CC. I think the grip customization of the P30 and VP9 hurt the mag capacity. You need the basic frame to support the side grip panels then the actual grip panels add too much thickness IMO.

The VP9SK is just a chopped off little porker that needs a pinky extension to feel right.

The p2000 is a good size if it held two more rounds. Sure, you could x-grip it to use the p30/vp9 mag but then the grip is just too long kind of like the G19X.

With the recent P30 price decrease, I was hoping the p2000 price would again come down some more. If it drops to around the $500 mark +/- I'll definitely grab one.
    On the capacity point. The loss of 2 rounds on the gun I've considered and personally, if I shoot the gun better than my 19, and it requires less ****ing around with to get to where I want it to be then I might be willing to take that hit on capacity. Considering I am running a 19 now and I do shoot a DA/SA gun better still, even shooting a Glock almost exclusively for the point of training with what I fight I wouldn't lose too much sleep myself over 2 less rounds in the mag. Besides 14 rounds is still damn near twice what most of the guys I know who carry have in their pocket blasters. Lol.

That said, I am still waiting on the extended H&K mags for the P30 series.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    The P2000 is fantastic . 2 rounds? Ok I guess but ait should be noted that the P2000 is a true 13 plus one. Nobody recommends downloading them because HK engineers a monster margin of error in their mags and they can basically be loaded to the max by and seated on a closed slide by a 90 year old lady.Years ago I ran way over 10,000 rounds of straight-up garbage monarch steel while cleaning it in puddles and sinks with zero issues. Another member here bought it and kept shooting the crap out of it. I only wish they would give it a more aggressive grip texture.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That is very true. The Glock 19 should be a 13-14 round magazine. When the base plate bulges and it stretches out the mag catch slot, the mag is overloaded.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Larry Vickers, something of a g19 fan, recommends downloading them to 14 in his class. My Lord, the CZ P10 has some of the most thumbusting mags I have ever dealt with.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    My Lord, the CZ P10 has some of the most thumbusting mags I have ever dealt with.
    You'd better have your uplula handy, for sure.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    My Lord, the CZ P10 has some of the most thumbusting mags I have ever dealt with.
    OK I am glad this isn't just me.

I actually bought an extra mag loader at the range the other day because I was tired of tearing up my thumbs.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast