Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Battle to the death! CZP10 vs G19g5 vs M&P 2.0 Compact (starts on pg 6)

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    So.... the overall gist I'm getting here is, get an FNX....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Just passed the 4k mark with my M&P 2.0C (4062). I have shot nothing but Wolf and Tula steel (with the exception of 50 Gold Dots and a handful of HST and Gold Saber). It remains my favorite striker gun. It ticks off all the "ONE GUN!" boxes. It is reasonably compact, accurate, good trigger, and totally AK reliable. I have been carrying it a when I am not carrying my J-Frame. It is definitely the gun I recommend now when someone asks me what to get. I am in the process of buying some land and I am about to have to sell off some of my collection, and the M&P 2.0C is definitely staying. I have been running it withy my less than reliable XC1 (although I do have an RMA to surefire, hopefully they will get just send me a newer model.

Again, this M&P 2.0c seems to be at or near the top of the heap as far as the newer crop of striker fired plastiguns. If I had to think of a negative it would be that holsters aren't quite as plentiful as Glock or 1911 holsters, and the stippling on the grip rubs on my belly fat.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any news on G19.5? I like my CZ but the grip is a hair longer than my G19.3. I know it's not much but it actually sticks out more. However, I do like the ambi option after playing with the CZ for a few months

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    You still need to torture test a PX4 Compact.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Any news on G19.5? I like my CZ but the grip is a hair longer than my G19.3. I know it's not much but it actually sticks out more. However, I do like the ambi option after playing with the CZ for a few months

Doesn't your glock just need a new trigger bar?

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod114487.aspx
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Doesn't your glock just need a new trigger bar?

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod114487.aspx
    No ...why?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    No ...why?

That question was to Greg B. Didnt his G19 shred the trigger bar around 2,000 rounds?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yeah. I dumped it soon after. I have a low tolerance for stuff like that. Plus I figured if I was going to have to tinker I might as well shoot my 1911s.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Is a 1911 a weapon or a hobby?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    All my guns other than my j-frame and 870 are hobby guns.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast