Thread: Sig Sauer P320 9mm FULL SIZE, black

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Sig Sauer P320 9mm FULL SIZE, black

offered for sale, a lightly used, in box Sig P320 full-sized in black with contrasting day sights. This is very lightly used. Some minor holster rub on the slide release. I took it to my local gunsmith and had him fully inspect, lube, clean, and set the sights. I purchased two of these, and only need one. When there was a waiting list a few months back, I put myself on two lists, then was obligated to buy both.

Great gun. If you are not familiar, the Army chose this to be their "modular" sidearm. You can swap the entire polymer lower for another grip size, gun size (like compact or super-compact) or another color. I got an FDE lower for $45. The serial number is on the trigger. That means you can swap out the slide and barrel as well. In fact, I am looking for a barrel and slide for a smaller compact. Use the same trigger for multiple guns, or hand sizes. The lower polymer comes in three grip sizes: S, M, L. The M grip is standard, and that is what I am selling (but the frame is full-size, but the grip is Medium). It is not as confusing as it sounds.

$440 delivered to your FFL

Comes with box and one magazine, holster and lock. I am not an FFL holder, so if your FFL will not accept shipment from an individual, then add $30 to shipping Payment accepted is USPS MO, or PayPal G&S (add $12.00 fee)

IMG_0475.JPGIMG_0476.jpgIMG_0479.jpgIMG_0480.jpgIMG_0486.jpg
    Last edited by longshot2000; 09-25-17 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    still available. Solid gun, save $150 or so from new.