Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent Church Shooting stopped by armed citizen (9/24/17 - Tennessee)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24...stigation.html

Well, I'm sure this will get swept under the rug just as quickly as possible....
    Why in the GD Hell does the FBI have to open a civil rights investigation?

Are we afraid the perp was being persecuted and that's what made him go on a shooting spree?

Honestly, I don't know how much more of this crap the country can stand.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm seeing endless pictures of the usher yet had to google search for the shooter.

See....do they want the sheep to subliminally think it was the dopey looking usher that was the problem as opposed to the shooter who looked rather militant?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW Ann Coulter has a GREAT column from 2012 about how the armed populace prevents mass shootings ... but of course you'll never hear about it from anywhere of the mass media:

Link = http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-12-19.html
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'm seeing endless pictures of the usher yet had to google search for the shooter.

See....do they want the sheep to subliminally think it was the dopey looking usher that was the problem as opposed to the shooter who looked rather militant?
    Who apparently posted pro Islam and anti white people comments on his FB, which also became difficult to find I'm told.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Why in the GD Hell does the FBI have to open a civil rights investigation?

Are we afraid the perp was being persecuted and that's what made him go on a shooting spree?

Honestly, I don't know how much more of this crap the country can stand.
    Well for once it would appear the DoJ's Civil Rights Division is investigating a (muslim?) African immigrant targeting White Christians at their place of worship. This is actually a good thing.

The suspect, 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson, immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, police said. He's suspected of bringing at least two pistols and a mask to the predominantly white Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before opening fire.

"The Memphis FBI Field Office's Nashville Resident Agency, the Civil Rights Division, and the US Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Tennessee have opened a civil rights investigation into the shooting at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, Tennessee. The FBI will collect all available facts and evidence," FBI Memphis told Fox News.
    The woman who he killed was 39 but all the other victims shot are all over 60, don't know TN law but there might be additional charges for the assaults on senior citizens. One can hope.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 09-25-17 at 13:18.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    TN is a death penalty state, git it done.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    TN is a death penalty state, git it done.
    Should only take 20-30 years after living off the tax payers of TN.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If he is Muslim no way he gets the death penalty. Unfortunately.

I've been carrying in church for at least the last 5-6 years now. The majority of the people in our church are military with quite a few SF guys there also. You'd have to be completely off your rocker to attempt anything like this guy did at our church. As others have said it's a shame you have to even worry about carrying in church.

Feedback Score
    You guys need to carry in Church.

I'm armed in Temple.

This very easily could have been a blood bath.

Thank G_d for that brave young man.
    * Just Your Average Jewish Redneck *
    Participant in Year-Long Gun Fighting Training Program
    Competition Shooter in NRA, CMP, IDPA
    Past part-time sales at national firearms retailer, Never came close to breaking even!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Should only take 20-30 years after living off the tax payers of TN.
    I have always thought those caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" should move to the head of the line. To hell with the appeal process. I'm not talking about those found guilty through investigation and use of evidence, I'm talking about shitheads like this guy who are literally stone cold caught doing the dirt.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast