Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Review - Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just wanted to update this thread, as I remembered seeing someone ask about holster options.

Was just submitting an order through Black Rhino Concealment.

They will custom mold any holster within a week or so, with any light requested. You'd have to send in your light for a a day or two, but they will make a holster that fits any of the Valkyries. They have the PL2 on hand. It is 1200 lumens, but from all reviews it has a lot of splash and not so concentrated of a hotspot. It tones down the 1200 lumens, if that's even the true output. I am hesitant to believe that is a true value if tested on a light meter.

Feedback Score
    Picked up both lights from Optics Planet for a really good price and I like the way they mount to the pistol. Researching holster I came across Black Point Tactical that offers the Olight option for their holsters, I ordered one for the Olight mini. I had issues with the Surefire XB1 and the APLc working once it was mounted to the pistol. The APLC worked intermittently and XB1 switch on the right side of the trigger guard kept hitting the trigger guard unable to activate it with the trigger finger. The Olight mini is rechargeable with a USB charger.

Feedback Score
    QVO Tactical also makes a variety of holsters that will fit this light. A friend of mine had some inquiries about holsters for this light and also got one off of Amazon of all places that he said was serviceable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123