Page 47 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by interfan View Post
    Insane deal on Civi Wilcox Raptars:

$600 for a Wilcox Raptar Lite ES, or $2800 for a Raptar ES

Details are here: http://soldiersystems.net/2018/06/15...eduction-sale/

Tip of the cap to Soldier Systems for originally posting. You have to call them and be a US citizen to purchase for ITAR compliance. (703) 771-3003

Potomac Resource Group is a very well respected LE and military dealer for Wilcox. They shipped mine within a few hours of ordering.
    Nice, good find.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Daniel Defense just added RIS II rails to their site for sale!!!

https://danieldefense.com/rail-systems.html

Edited to add:
    This may be too good to be true, as a quite many things seem to be in-stock...
    Last edited by Vgex2; 06-15-18 at 17:58.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...e-in?a=2083401

S&W M&P45 Mid Size 10+1 Police trade in.

$249.99 for non members - $15 for code SG3477 + $9.99 handling fee and free shipping for $244.98 shipped. I believe there is an extra $12.50 off for members.
    Last edited by Vegas; 06-24-18 at 21:01.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex2 View Post
    Daniel Defense just added RIS II rails to their site for sale!!!

https://danieldefense.com/rail-systems.html

Edited to add:
    This may be too good to be true, as a quite many things seem to be in-stock...

$450 for a RIS II rail from the factory? I don’t remember prices being that high, maybe I’ve just forgotten since they haven’t been selling them to the public for so long.

Does anyone recall what they used to sell for? When just a rail is selling for half the price of a 6920.... I’ve got to wonder what the market will bear.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I thought they were in the 350-375 range when in available?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    $450 for a RIS II rail from the factory? I don’t remember prices being that high, maybe I’ve just forgotten since they haven’t been selling them to the public for so long.

Does anyone recall what they used to sell for? When just a rail is selling for half the price of a 6920.... I’ve got to wonder what the market will bear.
    Don't get me wrong, they are not deals when comparing the prices to what they sold for at retailers. I thought they were a deal, considering the only place you could pick one up in the last 12+ months was on an assembled upper. If you don't consider it a deal, when basing it off its list price, then I would be more than happy to delete, and apologize for wasting people's time looking for a sub-$400 RIS-II. Surely there are take-offs for cheaper, somewhere.

Edited to add:
    I'm not being snarky. I've just been waiting for these for a long while to be sold separate from an upper.
    Last edited by Vgex2; 06-25-18 at 09:10.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex2 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, they are not deals when comparing the prices to what they sold for at retailers. I thought they were a deal, considering the only place you could pick one up in the last 12+ months was on an assembled upper. If you don't consider it a deal, when basing it off its list price, then I would be more than happy to delete, and apologize for wasting people's time looking for a sub-$400 RIS-II. Surely there are take-offs for cheaper, somewhere.

Edited to add:
    I'm not being snarky. I've just been waiting for these for a long while to be sold separate from an upper.

No, I’m very glad you posted it. The lack of availability makes it a solid score for poeple. I just wish DD made the price lower. My bad if it came across negative towards you.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Posted from Mile High Shooting on Aimpoints..

Aimpoint T2 LE Trade ins, multiple quantities available

$549.99 New, never mounted, in box with manual, original packaging. Part no 200180

$499.99 Comes with Daniel Defense mount, very good condition, 200180, DD03-045-18025

$499.99 Comes with LaRue Quick release mount, very good condition, 200180, LT661

Limited quantities, no other discounts apply

No CC fees
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Links?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Posted from Mile High Shooting on Aimpoints..

Aimpoint T2 LE Trade ins, multiple quantities available

$549.99 New, never mounted, in box with manual, original packaging. Part no 200180

$499.99 Comes with Daniel Defense mount, very good condition, 200180, DD03-045-18025

$499.99 Comes with LaRue Quick release mount, very good condition, 200180, LT661

Limited quantities, no other discounts apply

No CC fees

Page 47 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast