G&R Tactical
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Those are most likely the older models. You want ones with a serial number over 89K.

C4
    Good call, I'm not sure Trijicon has given a complete listing of differences, but it is still noteworthy.
    Stick

I have been asked to point out by board policy that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 150 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for various publications. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

MADE DEAD CENTER OF THE PNW

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I do like those old NHMTG straight 20's. I'll keep an eye peeled, and post any deals I see on them.

They really are nice for shooting prone or from a bench with a precision rig.
    I'm still a big fan of the alloy followers. I know the plastic followers are cheaper to make, but the older followers aren't something I'm aware of as ever having had a problem.
    Stick

I have been asked to point out by board policy that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 150 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for various publications. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

MADE DEAD CENTER OF THE PNW

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435